Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I am directing Mango to use his abilities on people whom we suspect. Nerf them and help us out. Since he's by all means an indie with the Doffy claim, he's not our priority. And we could use him to get rid of people we suspect if he has other abilities that are useful.
We don't know he's an indie. He could have a more anti-town win con or even be game-ending. Use your head.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
We don't know he's an indie. He could have a more anti-town win con or even be game-ending. Use your head.
I am using my head, which is why I directing Mango to people whom we sus. It's better for us that he feeds Marimo a smile, than someone on his own volition. If he gets killed during the night, that's outta my hands tho.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I am using my head, which is why I directing Mango to people whom we sus. It's better for us that he feeds Marimo a smile, than someone on his own volition. If he gets killed during the night, that's outta my hands tho.
I'm saying we should be ignoring him and testing our claimed Vig by offing him in the Night. Trying to make deals with him is a waste of time as he's proven he cannot be trusted.
I also won against Tpein.

only ones ive won so far is Tpein, Dest, Marimo, and Midnight
@T-Pein™ Say "I am Town".

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I'm saying we should be ignoring him and testing our claimed Vig by offing him in the Night. Trying to make deals with him is a waste of time as he's proven he cannot be trusted.
And like I said if he gets killed during the night, it's out of my hands. But if we can use him, sorry Mango lmao, to benefit us, we should at least try.

Status
Not open for further replies.