Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I quite literally said that I can force someone to vote for someone I like, but sometimes I can force 2 people to vote for someone I like because I have an ability that let's me use another of my abilities twice.

So, no, sorry lil' Ratchy, it's all in the open.
You said it was on cooldown. When something is on cooldown it means it can't be used. So yes I read correctly. Nice insult tho.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
You said "I can only manipulate 1 vote, but max 2". You said that the ability that let's you use 2 is on a cycle cooldown. Last Day Phase you manipulated my Vote and Adam's. This Day Phase you manipulated my vote and T-Pein's. If your ability was on cooldown, you wouldn't be able to manipulate 2 votes in back-to-back Days.
I haven't manipulated any votes other than yours today?

I'm sorry but you're not making any sense.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
He was talking about the reuse ability not the vote manipulation one.
You said "I can only manipulate 1 vote, but max 2". You said that the ability that let's you use 2 is on a cycle cooldown. Last Day Phase you manipulated my Vote and Adam's. This Day Phase you manipulated my vote and T-Pein's. If your ability was on cooldown, you wouldn't be able to manipulate 2 votes in back-to-back Days.
Do I just have to repeat myself every fucking time?

T-pein voted Midnight on his own.

Status
Not open for further replies.