Status
Not open for further replies.
So Ishida has a one-shot Super Kill with no restrictions, but Ichigo has a one-shot superkill that while can be used as a pseudo cop, requires him to win an RPS match. Okay.
Nope, you are. You've been on a vendetta ever since Ekko flipped scum. You're probably on the Mad Scientist team.
I am in no vendetta.
I get killed and lynched all the time so I like to burn my powerful abilities asap.

*shrugs*

You seemed like the scummiest player and shot it.
I think I did my work here.
If and when I flip there will be no doubt and you will go after me.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I am in no vendetta.
I get killed and lynched all the time so I like to burn my powerful abilities asap.

*shrugs*

You seemed like the scummiest player and shot it.
I think I did my work here.
If and when I flip there will be no doubt and you will go after me.
Nope, because I know for a fact that you're lying. You're not at the forefront of the PoE - that's Dest, Marimo and Midnight (and Mango), but you're up next after them. Better get yourself fitted for a neck brace.

Nope, because I know for a fact that you're lying. You're not at the forefront of the PoE - that's Dest, Marimo and Midnight (and Mango), but you're up next after them. Better get yourself fitted for a neck brace.
If none of the people you are pushing flips Doctors then they should go straight to you tbh.
Only way you get town cleared is if destroyer flips doctor mafia.
If its another perv then you developed a habit of lynching from the opposite mafia only.
Bad habit

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
If none of the people you are pushing flips Doctors then they should go straight to you tbh.
Only way you get town cleared is if destroyer flips doctor mafia.
If its another perv then you developed a habit of lynching from the opposite mafia only.
Bad habit
I just push scum dude.
---
@Adam 🍎 disappearance from the thread is duly... noted.

Status
Not open for further replies.