Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
Excuse you? Was this necessary? You don't know what I do or why I can check a thread every few minutes. Why are you making things personal?
It wasn't directed to you personally or was it an insult because not all jobs are same and can enable certain leisure moments.

Stop making everything about yourself and going victim card

Adam ๐ŸŽ

Pretty Boy
โ€Ž
Lol, sure thing. You definitely wasn't undermining me personally there or anything.
Look buddy, i had to listen to two minors today that were raped while suppressing the urge to curbstomp the guy that did it because he constantly belittled them. So excuse me for not feeling the mood to participate here today after such a day and explaining myself to you that always makes it about yourself.

So take a hike and drop this. I am really not in the mood to be arguing with you

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
Look buddy, i had to listen to two minors today that were raped while suppressing the urge to curbstomp the guy that did it because he constantly belittled them. So excuse me for not feeling the mood to participate here today after such a day and explaining myself to you that always makes it about yourself.

So take a hike and drop this. I am really not in the mood to be arguing with you
Appeal to Emotion. I'm really not interested in your reasons but if you're going to come into the thread then what you say in the thread is going to be of interest. You using this here is extremely manipulative and should be kept out of the game thread. It does not belong in here and you know it.

/OOGC I hope they are safe now.

Status
Not open for further replies.