Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@Ratchet nothing in @Marimo_420 's role says he is rc immune, If Light did indeed Rc him then he should've died to Adam's shot.
Br0, like I told you already, it's highly likely that Dest used his bankai one shot and made day actions from those that flavour claimed fail. He was in the thread when I was talking about doing something to him or Larry. That means Larry wasn't rc'ed by me, wasn't rc'ed by Conq and explains why Conq's kill on Ali failed.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Br0, like I told you already, it's highly likely that Dest used his bankai one shot and made day actions from those that flavour claimed fail. He was in the thread when I was talking about doing something to him or Larry. That means Larry wasn't rc'ed by me, wasn't rc'ed by Conq and explains why Conq's kill on Ali failed.
Can you list out all of your actions in this game and who you used them on, please.

If no RC worked on him then he shouldn't have died to me last night.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Can you list out all of your actions in this game and who you used them on, please.
N1 I destroyed Conq's action. He said he didn't do anything N1, so it destroyed his day action at Tea.
N2 I destroyed Marimo's action.
N3 I destroyed Dest's action.
D4 I sent an action to destroy one of Marry's abilities permanently, and make him rc'ed for a cycle.
Upon Dest's flip I saw his bankai and made the connection above so
N4 I destroyed Marimo's action again.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
N1 I destroyed Conq's action. He said he didn't do anything N1, so it destroyed his day action at Tea.
N2 I destroyed Marimo's action.
N3 I destroyed Dest's action.
D4 I sent an action to destroy one of Marry's abilities permanently, and make him rc'ed for a cycle.
Upon Dest's flip I saw his bankai and made the connection above so
N4 I destroyed Marimo's action again.
Conq should be able to confirm that, yes?

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
If no RC worked on him then he shouldn't have died to me last night.
I don't know.

Conq should be able to confirm that, yes?
Yes. I grilled him what he did N1 during D2 and then he said he had info that Tea wasn't from Naruto, but then explained his ability so I knew it failed because of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.