Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
You see how it doesnt add up?
Yes I see what you mean, but I have no other explanation. How does Conq's kill on Ali fail as well? No reason for Conq to lie there, Ali was town, if he was scum he could have killed him and just said it was poe. Maybe someone else rc'ed Marimo.

I want to know what has Cal been doing at night. We know nothing about him except for him claiming his character. He has been tunneling on Midnight and when Marimo got caught in a lie Cal said he still wanted to lynch Midnight on that day while Midnight was an enigma.
Kakashi in the game so Gai claim should be genuine. But i am wondering how come i am the only providing all the info in the game. All other roles useless lmao?

@RippedCal what did you do all these nights ripped guy.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Given that your RC failed but Conq didnt maybe Conq isnt who he says he is.
I have no idea.

Or you didnt rc Marimo at all, banked on the vigs failing the kill on him and then spend another day lynching him.

Would fit if you are red mafia and role copped larry.

And you asking Mango to smile him for a lynch (even though you knew there were vigs in the game )could be TMI knowing he will survive the night @Light D Lamperouge @Ratchet @Yo Tan Wa @Juliet
Is this meant for me? Why would I push Marimo's lynch then D2? Do you think I come in the thread as mafia in a multiball trying to lynch another mafia member after a mafia member was lynched D1? Come on my man. I've been very transparent this entire game. I told Mango to feed Marimo a smile so that he doesn't feed anyone else of his own volition and restrict them from posting. Marimo was outed scum.

I have no idea.

Is this meant for me? Why would I push Marimo's lynch then D2? Do you think I come in the thread as mafia in a multiball trying to lynch another mafia member after a mafia member was lynched D1? Come on my man. I've been very transparent this entire game. I told Mango to feed Marimo a smile so that he doesn't feed anyone else of his own volition and restrict them from posting. Marimo was outed scum.
You would If you are opposite Mafia and If one of your mates was threatened, not sure who it could be though.

Status
Not open for further replies.