Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
He's in there too?

Anyways I've been meaning to ask but what is the website for animebase? I cant find it on google.
I think he comes from there, actually. It used to be NarutoBase before it rebranded (similar to NarutoForums → FanVerse I guess). Mostly dead aside from the trolls and the dupes of the trolls, but we have the Mafia on sort-of life support. Website should be just animebase (dot) me.

I think he comes from there, actually. It used to be NarutoBase before it rebranded (similar to NarutoForums → FanVerse I guess). Mostly dead aside from the trolls and the dupes of the trolls, but we have the Mafia on sort-of life support. Website should be just animebase (dot) me.
Hmm, I do have an account there so would be down to play some games :P

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
If it failed because of dest's Bankai then how the fuck did I kill Marimo.
?

[Active - Bankai, Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō: Matai Fukuin Shōtai] — The unsightly image of a soulless newborn, Mayuri's bankai is the definition's example of adaptability. During the day phase, any action that is from a player who has flavor claimed will be destroyed. [One—Shot]
dest's bankai destroys day phase actions and you shot marimo during the night phase right?

Status
Not open for further replies.