Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
For what it's worth, I was against your lynch, I actually was quite confident you were town from our interactions earlier in the day. Was a poor lynch all told, the worst we made actually.
You know I just gave up on day 1 cause I was so annoyed at Town. Thanks for the clutch save with the CFD lmao.

Else it would have been Fuji or me on the lynch platform. Maybe even Tuna.

@Nick why u lied about beign Town ?
It was more fun that way. I didn’t need to be alive to win, I didn’t expect you to have a superkill though so I assumed I’d live a bit longer. I also don’t trust this site enough to claim indie and get away with it honestly. It was easier to put myself and claim who to save. Especially since it was van which no scum would kill until end game because he was so inactive it be a waste. Then Fuji subbed in and that screwed me

Why on earth did you guys busdrive me with Zoro? You must have known the other Mafia would be gunning for me, and you knew I wasn't with you guys (unlike them) so that remains probably the most bizarre night action in the game.
Not sure why we did that. Dest set the actions and I signed off on it. I assume to drive you into a vig I guess. But you’ll have to ask @Destroya

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You know I just gave up on day 1 cause I was so annoyed at Town. Thanks for the clutch save with the CFD lmao.
I meant what I said Day 1 with not letting Ekko ruin the experience for you, too, by the way. I feel like you took it the wrong way, at the time at least, but my point was more to say that keeping a level head would better serve your enjoyment and thread presence both, as my gut told me you were town but I needed something to work with. I hope you got some enjoyment out of it in the end.
Not sure why we did that. Dest set the actions and I signed off on it. I assume to drive you into a vig I guess. But you’ll have to ask @Destroya
You would have been much better off just leaving me - the other Mafia was going to be gunning for me hard (I said D1 that if he flips scum I'm probably eating a superkill and I basically almost did). With multiball you still need synergy between scum groups because otherwise you just end up with too many town getting by that should be dead.

You would have been much better off just leaving me - the other Mafia was going to be gunning for me hard (I said D1 that if he flips scum I'm probably eating a superkill and I basically almost did). With multiball you still need synergy between scum groups because otherwise you just end up with too many town getting by that should be dead.
In hindsight I definitely wouldn’t have signed off on it. I’m still not super confident in scum night actions so I just deferred.

Scum teams didn’t have much synergy considering they murdered me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.