Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to give props to @RippedCal honestly. He got ahead of the curve with the CFD and hit the post silence to maintain credibility while opening the chance for it to swing back, it was really clutch play from him given the circumstance. Was always going to be tough from there and him having the role that flips Town when he was the last one alive hurt too, but he did well. Scum MVP pretty easily IMO. Was a good game, Brother Cal. Till next time.

:cheers:
Agreed, but i will give the scum MVP to @Dr_Professor83 because he made me laugh, a lot.

Oh the games over nice didn’t get tagged thanks TAC. Good game! I didn’t read once Fuji replaced van I knew I was screwed Fuji is too targeted so I knew I was gonna lose.

@Flower legit protected you n1 but was rolecrushed every night so nothing I did mattered.

I do love that @Destroya was scum this game. Seems to only wall when we getting pressured. But good move anyway! I really cant read walls like that on phone lmao
Actually we actually both won it, I died to a super kill today.

Mango did the same, not really sure what you mean here.
Mango ain't town either. Usually scum players feel inclined to take a stance, while townies do not care

So in a decisive moment, they will get rattled and take a stance fast, usually a stance they haven't mentioned before. 99% of players do this subconsciously

So a lot of votes on someone? Mafia will swiftly fit in

Mango ain't town either. Usually scum players feel inclined to take a stance, while townies do not care

So in a decisive moment, they will get rattled and take a stance fast, usually a stance they haven't mentioned before. 99% of players do this subconsciously

So a lot of votes on someone? Mafia will swiftly fit in
How is it fitting in to vote you then me then go back to you in under 5 posts.

Its weird as hell.

Not voting me would have been even better imo, but hey since none of you even questioned it, it worked
I did question your wagon but it was too late, 5 minutes were left.

I had my reasons for somewhat scum reading you and I was saving my own skin, can't blame me here.

It was you me or dest and since they choose you I went with it.

I did question your wagon but it was too late, 5 minutes were left.

I had my reasons for somewhat scum reading you and I was saving my own skin, can't blame me here.

It was you me or dest and since they choose you I went with it.
You do you, for me not voting your main suspect and just going with the flow as a townie is terrible.

I have to give props to @RippedCal honestly. He got ahead of the curve with the CFD and hit the post silence to maintain credibility while opening the chance for it to swing back, it was really clutch play from him given the circumstance. Was always going to be tough from there and him having the role that flips Town when he was the last one alive hurt too, but he did well. Scum MVP pretty easily IMO. Was a good game, Brother Cal. Till next time.

:cheers:
Heck no,
You gotta never join a CFD against Ekko 100% of the time.
lost interest right then and there when he joined you.

Status
Not open for further replies.