Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Yeah, but he wasn‘t even doing Ekko things this game. So the CFD was justified.
I dunno how justified it was, since if I was wrong it would have been tough to defend against, but sometimes it's worth backing yourself when you have thread pull. It was essentially just a gut feeling of mine, but well, it worked.

I dunno how justified it was, since if I was wrong it would have been tough to defend against, but sometimes it's worth backing yourself when you have thread pull. It was essentially just a gut feeling of mine, but well, it worked.
you got lucky.
nothing to it.
You also hot hella Lucky SCUM decided to Bus drive you for X reason.
smh.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
you got lucky.
nothing to it.
You also hot hella Lucky SCUM decided to Bus drive you for X reason.
smh.
Plenty to it. Did you think I pushed that lynch that hard because I flipped a coin? I detatched myself from the thread for a bit and gave it a read over, and then just went with what felt best to me. I know you can never concede anything but that was an important play in the game.

I will admit the other scum busdriving me was luck. So it goes. You didn't push it well and your reputation for lying made it easy to dismiss. Cal played a good scum game, you less so.

Mango ain't town either. Usually scum players feel inclined to take a stance, while townies do not care

So in a decisive moment, they will get rattled and take a stance fast, usually a stance they haven't mentioned before. 99% of players do this subconsciously

So a lot of votes on someone? Mafia will swiftly fit in
That's not a slip lol

I usually avoid being on mislynches as scum which I manage to do very often. Putting myself on your wagon was a very conscious decision to switch that meta

T pein was a miserable scum partner tbh, complained about everything, was barely active and then had the fucking audacity to blame me for not using HIS role when neither of us were online

Status
Not open for further replies.