Future Events Seastone & Darkness Luffys next obstacle….

With the Recent chapters involving the Goresei, Blackbeard, Seraphim and Vegapunk.

I think Oda is setting up Luffys next big obstacle, which will be learning how to fight without the devil fruit.

You might say “pg13 we literally saw base Luffy fighting Kaido in Wano after Adv Coc”.

Yes but ultimately saw It wasn’t enough, Luffys Devil fruit had to bail him out for this Fight.

I’m sure people think Luffys just gonna be able to Go gear 5 and take anybody out but I think it’s quite the opposite, going forward Luffy will hardly get the chance to do it.

1. RISE OF SEASTONE IN ONE PIECE

Devil fruits are getting more and more powerful and After the Sun God Nika Outrage I believe the Oda is going to now have heavy usage of Seastone in Luffys One Piece battles.

I believe on Future island Egghead Luffy will either lose or struggle significantly in a fight and have to be bailed out by someone else due to being weakened by Seastone.

This will be the catalyst for Luffy wanting to overcome Seastone weakness that devil fruit users have. I believe Vega Punk or someone will explain to the straw hats about Devil Fruits how they work and the Sea Devil.

HAKI & PHYSICAL STRENGTH

In Wano we saw Luffy fighting in base quite a bit but with the Seastone and Darkness nerfs I believe Luffy will take his Haki and physical strength to an even further level. I’ll elaborate in the Darkness part.

2. DARKNESS

Ultimately The fight with Blackbeard is what all of this will be preparing Luffy for.
And just like Luffy reached his devil fruit peak in the Kaido fight. I believe Luffy will unlock Haki & Physical strength so Devastating It’ll be Even more powerful than the Gears but it’ll be in BASE. He may call it “0”, “Gear 0 or “Gearless Gear”

Leave Your Thoughts.....

I keep reading about Luffy to must learn how to use something like "Gear 0" or "Gear Reverse" in order to nullify Blackbeard's df, but where will the fun be in their fight if this happens?

Oda has shown us that there is a way around that, and that's by using the haki Hyogoro learned to Luffy that is imbue the fist with haki and land a hit without touching the enemy.

Conqueror's haki can also play a great factor in reducing enemy's capabilities.

I do wanna see an interesting fight.

I keep reading about Luffy to must learn how to use something like "Gear 0" or "Gear Reverse" in order to nullify Blackbeard's df, but where will the fun be in their fight if this happens?

Oda has shown us that there is a way around that, and that's by using the haki Hyogoro learned to Luffy that is imbue the fist with haki and land a hit without touching the enemy.

Conqueror's haki can also play a great factor in reducing enemy's capabilities.

I do wanna see an interesting fight.
I mean Haki master Luffy vs Devil Fruits master Teach is not fun? Come on now. That would be a fight of the century lol.