Seika Army Stats - Thoughts and Predictions

DISCLAMER: YES, I KNOW, STATS ARE MOSTLY BULLSHIT. THIS IS JUST FOR FUN.

Share your thought and predictions on what the stats for Shi Ba Shou and his vassals may or perhaps should look like.

Feel free to share your thoughts on stats in general. The short version of my is that they're fun to discuss but ultimately should only be treated as reference material, as a snapshot of where the author's mind was at that time, what their impressions or intentions are. tl;dr - they're fun, they have some meaning but are by no means conclusive.

Now, as for the stats, feel free to comment on my predictions and to use the template I left below.

If I had to guess:

1st Vassal | Kan Saro
STR 91
LDR 93
INT 90
EXP A
note: best and most well-rounded vassal who I presume leads the others and Seika Army in their lord's absence

2nd Vassal | Gaku Shou
STR 90
LDR 91
INT 93
EXP A
note: the most intelligent, a cerebral strategist who is not at all a pushover in combat

3rd Vassal | Ji Aga
STR 94
LDR 85
INT 80
EXP A
note: the physically strongest, a surprisingly good leader, and not all unintelligent

4th Vassal | Jyou Ka Ryuu
STR 92
LDR 85
INT 82
EXP A
note: the second strongest vassal, I assume he was part of generation of vassals that served SBS's father

5th Vassal | Fuu On
STR 89
LDR 85
INT 85
EXP B
note: high potential vassal that could evolve into a cross of Kan Saro and Gaku Shou if given time, he will probably take over JKR's Army

And for the main man himself:

Lord of Seika | Shi Ba Shou
STR 96
LDR 97
INT 94
note: monster

Code:
1st Vassal | Kan Saro
STR
LDR
INT
EXP
note:

2nd Vassal | Gaku Shou
STR
LDR
INT
EXP
note:

3rd Vassal | Ji Aga
STR
LDR
INT
EXP
note:

STR
LDR
INT
EXP
note:

5th Vassal | Fuu On
STR
LDR
INT
EXP
note:

Last edited:
Not getting into the specific stats for each of them but if I had to speculate I'd say they are all on the level of the 4 heavenly kings. Kan Saro is very reminiscent of the most trusted vassal that most top-tiers seem to have (Akou, Gyou'Un, Kaishibou, ect.)

The others seem to be very well versed in terms of strategy and martial might strong enough to give characters like Shin and Mouten a hard time.

Last edited:
Not getting into the specific stats for each of them but if I had to speculate I'd say they are all on the level of the 4 heavenly kings. Kan Saro is very reminiscent of the most trusted vassal that most top-tiers seem to have (Akou, Gyou'Un, Kaishibou, ect.)

The others seem to be very well versed in terms of strategy and martial might strong enough to give characters like Shin and Mouten a hard time.
4HK have some of the "inaccurate" stats in the manga, imo, but I agree that they certainly on that level.

It's funny, I thought the initial translations had to be wrong because Kan Saro looked like the superior combatant to me. I would've guesses 91 STR for Ji Aga then (i.e. "A Kou level"), and a 93 for Kan Saro.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
DISCLAMER: YES, I KNOW, STATS ARE MOSTLY BULLSHIT. THIS IS JUST FOR FUN.

Share your thought and predictions on what the stats for Shi Ba Shou and his vassals may or perhaps should look like.

Feel free to share your thoughts on stats in general. The short version of my is that they're fun to discuss but ultimately should only be treated as reference material, as a snapshot of where the author's mind was at that time, what their impressions or intentions are. tl;dr - they're fun, they have some meaning but are by no means conclusive.

Now, as for the stats, feel free to comment on my predictions and to use the template I left below.

If I had to guess:

1st Vassal | Kan Saro
STR 91
LDR 93
INT 90
EXP A
note: best and most well-rounded vassal who I presume leads the others and Seika Army in their lord's absence

2nd Vassal | Gaku Shou
STR 90
LDR 91
INT 93
EXP A
note: the most intelligent, a cerebral strategist who is not at all a pushover in combat

3rd Vassal | Ji Aga
STR 94
LDR 85
INT 80
EXP A
note: the physically strongest, a surprisingly good leader, and not all unintelligent

STR 92
LDR 85
INT 82
EXP A
note: the second strongest vassal, I assume he was part of generation of vassals that served SBS's father

5th Vassal | Fuu On
STR 89
LDR 85
INT 85
EXP B
note: high potential vassal that could evolve into a cross of Kan Saro and Gaku Shou if given time, he will probably take over JKR's Army

And for the main man himself:

Lord of Seika | Shi Ba Shou
STR 96
LDR 97
INT 94
note: monster

Code:
1st Vassal | Kan Saro
STR
LDR
INT
EXP
note:

2nd Vassal | Gaku Shou
STR
LDR
INT
EXP
note:

3rd Vassal | Ji Aga
STR
LDR
INT
EXP
note:

STR
LDR
INT
EXP
note:

5th Vassal | Fuu On
STR
LDR
INT
EXP
note:
And this guy ?

He could be of Seika, and perhaps even a foil for the Archer Bros, but I'm not going to assume as much.

Post your thoughts/predictions, brah.
Post automatically merged:

Bump.

I stand by this prediction for now.
STR 92
LDR 85
INT 82
EXP A

Last edited:
Kansaro the strongest after Shibashou:
95- STR
92- LDR
93- INT.

Jiaga Strongest in Power:
96- STR.
86- LDR.
82 - INT.

Gakushou the hybrid of the group:
90 - STR.
89 - LDR.
90- INT.

Jyoukaryu the oldest of the group:

91 - STR.
88 - LDR.
87 - INT.

Kansaro being 95 is asking to be embarrassed when the stats are released.

Kansaro one shotted a general, which is cool. But so did Gen'U - he got an 88. Now, i'd give Kansaro more than that since he's also a big guy and seemingly more aggressive overall, but we can't go overboard lol. There's a decent range he could be, though. I think he'll be like 91-93-92. Still a very loose guess, though.

old stats impressions
Code:
Shi Ba Shou STR 96 LDR 97 INT 94 EXP A
Kan Saro STR 91 LDR 93 INT 90 EXP A
Gaku Shou STR 90 LDR 91 INT 93 EXP A
Ji Aga STR 94 LDR 85 INT 80 EXP A
Jyou Ka Ryuu STR 92 LDR 85 INT 82 EXP A
Fuu On STR 89 LDR 85 INT 85 EXP B
new stat impressions
Code:
Shi Ba Shou STR 96 LDR 97 INT 94
Kan Saro STR 91 LDR 91 INT 90
Gaku Shou STR 90 LDR 88 INT 93
Ji Aga STR 94 LDR 85 INT 80
Jyou Ka Ryuu STR 93 LDR 85 INT 82
Fuu On STR 90 LDR 84 INT 87
Not much has changed for me impressions wise.

I do think it's possible Jyou Ka Ryuu is #3 despite being weaker than Ji Aga.

old stats impressions
Code:
Shi Ba Shou STR 96 LDR 97 INT 94 EXP A
Kan Saro STR 91 LDR 93 INT 90 EXP A
Gaku Shou STR 90 LDR 91 INT 93 EXP A
Ji Aga STR 94 LDR 85 INT 80 EXP A
Jyou Ka Ryuu STR 92 LDR 85 INT 82 EXP A
Fuu On STR 89 LDR 85 INT 85 EXP B
new stat impressions
Code:
Not much has changed for me impressions wise.

I do think it's possible Jyou Ka Ryuu is #3 despite being weaker than Ji Aga.
I think you've been a little harsh on the leadership stats. Kaishibou, Rinko, Kyouen, Shunsuiju, Bananji, Chougaryu all have 90 for that, as does Rokuomi. It's what i'm looking at as a measuring stick.

But hey, you could well be right. Gaimou, Rinbukun etc are 85 (which i think is very harsh).

Shibashou:

Strength - 96
Leadership - 95
Intelligence - 93
Special ability: Might be an Instinctual general.

Kansaro:

Strength - 92
Leadership - 94
Intelligence - 91

Jiaga:

Strength - 97
Leadership - 90
Intelligence - 82

Gakushou:

Strength - 91
Leadership - 93
Intelligence - 94

Jyoukaryuu:

Strength - 93
Leadership - 90
Intelligence - 81

Fuuon:

Strength - 89
Leadership - 88
Intelligence - 86

I think Fuuon got promoted to General and will replace JKR's place as Shibashou's 4 Vassals.

I think you've been a little harsh on the leadership stats. Kaishibou, Rinko, Kyouen, Shunsuiju, Bananji, Chougaryu all have 90 for that, as does Rokuomi. It's what i'm looking at as a measuring stick.

But hey, you could well be right. Gaimou, Rinbukun etc are 85 (which i think is very harsh).
I tried using Hara's scale, which is rather harsh, as you rightly pointed out with the examples of Gai Mou and Rin Bu Kun.

These are a bit too out there, I think.

Especially Ji Aga.
Post automatically merged:

A new revision seems in order.

Previous:
Code: