Versus Battle Seika's commanders vs Juuko's four

Gakushou, Ji Aga, Jyoukaryuu and Kan Saro. These four generals are under Shibashou’s command. Though located in the powerful Zhao, Seika takes care of Seika's defense.

Man'U, Ju Ko'Ou, Sento'Un and Gen'U. They are ex great generals of fallen states absorbed by Chu, they took hold of the strategical city of Juuko, which earned quite the reputation thanks to them. They are "Chu yet not Chu", battle maniacs with whom Chu was content having them preside over Juuko.

Each side has 150k soldiers.

Share your thoughts.
@Owl Ki @FutureWarrior123 @Shanks @Elder Lee Hung @Blackbeard @MarineHQ @Great General Kanki @TheKnightOfTheSea @Seth @SakazOuki @Jailer @Den_Den_Mushi @Nidai_Kitetsu @Yo Tan Wa etc.

I would put my money on the Juuko Four. After all, each one of them was a Great General.

All of the Juuko Four are capable commanders. Meanwhile of the Seika Quartet, JKR flat out admits to not being all that competent in tactics or strategy. Ji Aga could be much the same too.

Feat wise Manu and Sento Un currently beat out any of the Seika subordinates. The former matched Moubu while the latter duelled Rokuomi and Ranbihaku simultaneously.

I would put my money on the Juuko Four. After all, each one of them was a Great General.

All of the Juuko Four are capable commanders. Meanwhile of the Seika Quartet, JKR flat out admits to not being all that competent in tactics or strategy. Ji Aga could be much the same too.

Feat wise Manu and Sento Un currently beat out any of the Seika subordinates. The former matched Moubu while the latter duelled Rokuomi and Ranbihaku simultaneously.
Yeah I also think the Juuko four would take it.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

Gakushou, Ji Aga, Jyoukaryuu and Kan Saro. These four generals are under Shibashou’s command. Though located in the powerful Zhao, Seika takes care of Seika's defense.

Man'U, Ju Ko'Ou, Sento'Un and Gen'U. They are ex great generals of fallen states absorbed by Chu, they took hold of the strategical city of Juuko, which earned quite the reputation thanks to them. They are "Chu yet not Chu", battle maniacs with whom Chu was content having them preside over Juuko.

Each side has 150k soldiers.

Share your thoughts.
@Owl Ki @FutureWarrior123 @Shanks @Elder Lee Hung @Blackbeard @MarineHQ @Great General Kanki @TheKnightOfTheSea @Seth @SakazOuki @Jailer @Den_Den_Mushi @Nidai_Kitetsu @Yo Tan Wa etc.
We are lacking feats for the Seika Generals

But I’m pretty sure they can’t win this

No subs without their GG can win this

Even the H4 would be beaten

Man U can destroy Jiaga quite likely
Sento Un is also a monster and would dice JKR
The strategist seems to be quite smart (96 stats)
And Gen U is a nice all arounder

With SBS they can maybe win, without him they are toasted

At this moment in time, it has to be Juuko. We are still somewhat guessing as to the true strength of Kansaro but even still, Man'U is the difference here. You are looking at a genuine, Q6 level monster. He beats whatever is in front of him and 3 of the 4 Seika commanders would happily duel him to their death.

The Juuko 4 army is basically similar to that of a straight up, GH/Q6 army with Man'U as its head and 3 very powerful generals underneath. You'd need Shibashou on this battlefield to give Seika a chance.

No chance for Seika. Man'U is too damn strong. He can take Ji Aga and another general comfortably. Sento'Un and Ji Aga are most likely evenly matched so he beats Gakushou, Kan saro or JKR comfortably as well.

If we put in Shibashou and remove JKR Seika wins probably.

I believe results would be same even if we put HKs there in place of Seika boys.
Genpo was such a strategist that he could have acted as Zhao's head of the entire military affairs (!), Kyouen was an ex head of state who fought against 4 of the former Qin Six (Hakuki included) and his warfare was heavily praised, Kaishibou got his destructive power compared to Renpa's and Rinko's formations could rip through Ouki's iron walls and even land a blow on him (his elite soldiers were also very impressive).

The portrayal that especially Genpo and Kyouen have...is huge lol.

Particularly with Genpo's presence, the Juuko strategist would really need to prove himself in this war.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Juuko boys takes it. All of them are quite capable GGs while ManU and SentoUn are pure beasts capable finishing off Seika's four generals.
Post automatically merged:

I believe results would be same even if we put HKs there in place of Seika boys.
Yeah HK have no chance either
Post automatically merged:

Juko Ou is a great strategist and they have no answer to Man U

And there is still Sento Un

no Classic subs can do this (don’t talking about Ousen/Kanki when they were Mougou subs)