General & Others Semi famous actor wants to be One Piece live action

Okama are usually men who cross dress.
It depends on the reappropriation, it can also be used by some community as Queer or simply non binary.

Again, in the context of Bon Chan, Bonchan is clearly describing themself as straying from the path of man AND woman making them (at least that's what the speech means): Non binary. I really don't see why you keep arguing here. Its in the manga.

It depends on the reappropriation, it can also be used by some community as Queer or simply non binary.

Again, in the context of Bon Chan, Bonchan is clearly describing themself as straying from the path of man AND woman making them (at least that's what the speech means): Non binary. I really don't see why you keep arguing here. Its in the manga.
Bon chan is saying he is man and woman (ch 160). What you are talking about is when he makes his first sacrifice, that even if one strays from the path of woman/man, one cant stray from the path of mankind.

Also the fact that he gets a number and a holiday as a codename in the baroque works.

Post automatically merged:

Post automatically merged:

ItS iN tHe MaNgA

Last edited:
Bon chan is saying he is man and woman (ch 160).
Yes. Meaning non binary.

What you are talking about is when he makes his first sacrifice, that even if one strays from the path of woman/man, one cant stray from the path of mankind.
Which is also refering to themself.

Non Binary people would most likely tell you better than I am, but the good thing about being non binary is being able to get the best of all genders at the same time as being none. In short you are both and none at the same time. That's why we sometimes say "gender is over". Non binary people like Bonchan break the barrier of gender.

They are not man and not woman, and both at the same time.

ItS iN tHe MaNgA
Yes, its in the manga, so lets respect it.

Yes. Meaning non binary.

Which is also refering to themself.

Non Binary people would most likely tell you better than I am, but the good thing about being non binary is being able to get the best of all genders at the same time as being none. In short you are both and none at the same time. That's why we sometimes say "gender is over". Non binary people like Bonchan break the barrier of gender.

They are not man and not woman, and both at the same time.

Yes, its in the manga, so lets respect it.
I was under the impression non-binary is about being neither man or woman, i.e. outside of the heteronormative gender binary, and not being both of the gender binary.

Both and none at the same time makes negative sense, and bon-chan is definitely both

1. Question, do you know what doxxing mean ? (Check anyway)

2. I asked WOMEN questions. If you are confusing girls or little girls with WOMEN, I think I might have to ask you a few more questions...

Again, stop being a creep, last warning.

Which is a pejorative term that was reappropriated by non binary people and Queers overall. And since Bon Chan is neither a man or a woman, they are non binary (meaning not 2, meaning not one of the gender, meaning not woman and not man, meaning non static on the gender scale, meaning NON Binary - got it ?)

You want black people to be played by white people ?
Creep, if the target audience of one piece is 14 and you go asking info about women on its forum you are being creepy.
Qnd since you are illiterate, doxxing is revelaing personal info that could endanger them, like revealing info to people with well known issues that they declare themselves, like you.
God, gives me shivers

I was under the impression non-binary is about being neither man or woman, i.e. outside of the heteronormative gender binary, and not being both of the gender binary.
Non Binary is just not being either a woman or either a man. Non binary means being free of the binary fence. So one kind be a little bit of both and be nonbinary.

But it also means technically that they are none as they are "redefining" the gender. It like green being both the addition of Blue and Yellow but none of those at the same times. Another color.

Oda usually love to see gender more poeticaly (as its might be easier to understand sometimes) so instead of saying that Kiku is a trans women, he will make her say that she "is a woman at hearth"

Creep, if the target audience of one piece is 14 and you go asking info about women on its forum you are being creepy.
Qnd since you are illiterate, doxxing is revelaing personal info that could endanger them, like revealing info to people with well known issues that they declare themselves, like you.
God, gives me shivers
Being a woman should not endanger anyone on this server. If that's not the case, then there is a problem. And right now, you are it. Stop being a creep.

that sounds lke it would be very diverse and multiculturally representative, so sure. it happens the other way all the time.
Oh boi