Character Discussion Send Lanji to the roof and you will get 5 corpses

As a reminder for anyone who even remotely feels sorry for the slander the Sanji fans are about to get this week,?

If all Zoro did on the roof was block one unnamed attack from Big Mom only to be told to take Killer and run away afterward? Zoro fans would have been slandered ten times as much. ZKK is still brought up as a mark of shame to this day, despite the haters being wrong about literally everything else in the arc. Be it Zoro not even seeing Kaido or having to team up with Sanji to take down King (since Zoro could NEVER handle a YC1 on his own), Orochi being his fight etc.

Sanji fans earned this L when, for some fucking reason, they actually thought Oda would give Sanji a, and I quote "reverse rooftop" moment in this arc. Man, Oda gave Sanji an entire arc pretty much dedicated entirely to him (as Sanji fans like to remind us of) and had him bake a cake as his hype moment said arc.

Anybody who still has hopes for the cook being more than what is, namely a cook and hypetool that Oda loves to pull out whenever somebody needs a hype feat? Is setting themselves up for failure. How anyone can still be shocked when "Wanji" disappoints them is beyond me.

Like, real talk, get ready for him to have his "Top Tier" durability tested when Loki needs a hype moment via one shotting him now so you might take it easier when it happens!

I didn't even touch Lanji in the beginning, I was too far away from his fans, but when the candies dared to compare this garbage with Zoro's exploits, which Lanji would NEVER receive, I began to slander them.

Of course, if Usopp blocks in front of Kuma, he won't die either
Zoro is great, but his fan base is very garbage, so I started slandering him

Of course, if Usopp blocks in front of Kuma, he won't die either
Zoro is great, but his fan base is very garbage, so I started slandering him
All the fandoms are running after Zoro and trying to catch him, counting the number of drops of sweat, how he breathes, how he holds swords. Literally all the fandoms are afraid of him and are trying to slander him. When the Zoroboys begin to slander them in response, they pretend to be victims. Disgusting.

Zoro would have been blitzed by Kizaru before he even figured out which direction he needed to run

He isn’t the dodging or perceptive type so Saturn likely one shots him with poison like Killer did before that scenario even comes to pass