Fanclub Seraphim Fanclub!

Will there be other Seraphim outside of 7 OG Warlords?

• Yes, there will be all the Warlords + non-Warlord Seraphims (S-Kaido, S-Ace, S-Luffy, S-Roger, etc.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Welcome to the Seraphim Fanclub!

What are the Seraphim?
Well, the Seraphim are a group that replaces the Warlords, created by Vegapunk, comprised of child/young versions of the 7 original Warlords of the Sea (so far), with Lunarian traits (black wings, white hair, brown skin, flame on and off durability and speed modes), green blood that allows them to use their Devil Fruit powers, Kizaru's lasers that shoots from their eyes/hands, adept fighting styles of the OG Warlords (Jinbei's Fishman Karate, Mihawk's swordsmanship, etc.), enhanced growth and fighting
experience, and some other cyborg modifications.

(Numbers below are just based on order of introduction, and the arts are just demos, so they might not match the actual appearances of the Seraphims)

Seraphim #1: S-Hawk

Seraphim #2: S-Snake

Seraphim #3: S-Bear

Seraphim #4: S-Shark

Seraphim #5: S-Doflamingo

Seraphim #6: S-Gecko Moria

Seraphim #7: S-Crocodile

Since the last three introduced Seraphim don't have official debut names yet, I'mma just call them their original Warlord counterparts' names until we get a confirmation of their Seraphim names.

Anyway, the rules are pretty simple and straightforward.
- Appreciation only
- No slander/trolling/shit like that
- Can discuss, post fanarts, videos, articles, etc. as long as they're related to the Seraphims

Make sure to vote in the poll btw.

And to start off some discussion:
- Which Seraphim is your favorite?
- Which Seraphim has the best design?
- Which Seraphim has the best Devil Fruit power? (Obviously not included the last three Seraphim until their abilities gets revealed unless you think S-Doflamingo and S-Gecko Moria has their OG DFs)
- Do you think S-Doflamingo and S-Gecko Moria will have different Devil Fruits other than their original fruits of their Warlords counterparts?
- What DF S-Crocodile will have?
- Will S-Crocodile have a hook or will he have both arms?
- And do you think there will be other different Seraphim outside of 7 OG Warlords? (For example, S-Blackbeard, S-Buggy, S-Law, S-Kaido, S-Luffy, S-Ace, S-Roger, etc.)

If you want to join the FC, let me know and I will let you in.

Members list:
- Club leader: @Warchief Sanji D Goat
- @zenox
- @bluefire12
- @Falcon
- @Goodman Grey
- @Philosoraptor
- @kumae
- @Figarland Seatonnes

Last edited:

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
- Which Seraphim is your favorite? S-Croc
- Which Seraphim has the best design? S-Croc
- Which Seraphim has the best Devil Fruit power? S-Bear, rest are pretty boring
- Do you think S-Doflamingo and S-Gecko Moria will have different Devil Fruits other than their original fruits of their Warlords counterparts? No just like S-Bear and S-Snake
- What DF S-Crocodile will have? Doku Doku No Mi
- Will S-Crocodile have a hook or will he have both arms? Hook because s-croc also has the scar on there face
- And do you think there will be other different Seraphim outside of 7 OG Warlords? S-Panda(buggy, hes a panda confirmed by vivre cards)

In. I believe these guys have huge potential for the end of the story.
Need you to be more confident in the names of the 3 Seraphim introduced.

S-Crocodile
S-Gecko
S-Flamingo

:lusalty:

S-doffy S-moria S-hawk my favourites ones
- Which Seraphim is your favorite? S-Croc
- Which Seraphim has the best design? S-Croc
- Which Seraphim has the best Devil Fruit power? S-Bear, rest are pretty boring
- Do you think S-Doflamingo and S-Gecko Moria will have different Devil Fruits other than their original fruits of their Warlords counterparts? No just like S-Bear and S-Snake
- What DF S-Crocodile will have? Doku Doku No Mi
- Will S-Crocodile have a hook or will he have both arms? Hook because s-croc also has the scar on there face
- And do you think there will be other different Seraphim outside of 7 OG Warlords? S-Panda(buggy, hes a panda confirmed by vivre cards)
Welcome! Y'all are in.
And we really need to see Ussop vs S-clown soon.
Big W.

God Usopp vs S-Clown will be match of the century.:usoprice::pepebuggy:
Need you to be more confident in the names of the 3 Seraphim introduced.

S-Crocodile
S-Gecko
S-Flamingo

:lusalty:
Lol, I'm just gonna call them by their OG Warlords' names until their Seraphim names gets mentioned xD.