serious Administration bias

Status
Not open for further replies.
for the last couple months I saw a few posts that were not just toxic, but straight up outrageous. and I can only talk about the posts I witnessed.
before you ask. no, I will not quote any of those posts. the Administration (at least parts of it) and the posters know and that is enough. some of the posts have also since been deleted.

even still, 1 thing was very apparent:
hardly any of those outrageous posts had noticable repercussions for the poster. the worst was a very short term ban after multiple outrageous posts. maybe the rest got a slight slap on the wrist behind the back, idk.
this includes serious accusations, like being a racist, or dehumanizing users with a different opinion.

how can that be?
well, its sad, but thats probably the reason for it.
the majority of those post where done by users who are on good and friendly terms with parts of the Administration.

lenience is okay. you can only take it so far though. and posts need to be judged by their content and not by whom they were done. even if the ones are your forum friends.

Well I don’t particularly care if the mods are favoring some users over others which they clearly do ( obviously not all of the mods)
But I do not think that it’s a coincidence that more than 1 guy right know is talking about the same issue.
I have seen multiple toxic, insulting posts not just go away unpunished, but even getting a like by certain mods, for example telling someone that he needs mental care etc...

Well we should keep this to the administration to figure it.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
for the last couple months I saw a few posts that were not just toxic, but straight up outrageous. and I can only talk about the posts I witnessed.
before you ask. no, I will not quote any of those posts. the Administration (at least parts of it) and the posters know and that is enough. some of the posts have also since been deleted.

even still, 1 thing was very apparent:
hardly any of those outrageous posts had noticable repercussions for the poster. the worst was a very short term ban after multiple outrageous posts. maybe the rest got a slight slap on the wrist behind the back, idk.
this includes serious accusations, like being a racist, or dehumanizing users with a different opinion.

how can that be?
well, its sad, but thats probably the reason for it.
the majority of those post where done by users who are on good and friendly terms with parts of the Administration.

lenience is okay. you can only take it so far though. and posts need to be judged by their content and not by whom they were done. even if the ones are your forum friends.
Well, this is not Lazy Town fans forum.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
that does not justify blatant favoritsm.
theres different levels to this. I am certainly not one of the nicest posters, but there are borders that no one should overstep unpunished.
That's true.

+ Van and Roger should stop using ghost mod because I don't know when I can contact them:catcry::catcry::catcry:

Natalija is the most active mod on the forum yet she only can do something in the Battledome section what bullshit.

#JusticeForNat!

Status
Not open for further replies.