Speculations Serious Thread. Did Oda Quietly Admit He Messed Up With Aramaki’s Portrayal In Wano?

am i tripping or is that not toki and her daughter
:yurazclear:

regardless you dont get better perception by punching below your weight or better said perceived weight .

when greenbull clashes with the likes of shanks, Mihawk, Luffy , Blackbeard
then I think you start getting people to listen more closely
I think most rational folks figured 90% of the ex warlords arent taking him down.

am i tripping or is that not toki and her daughter
:yurazclear:

regardless you dont get better perception by punching below your weight or better said perceived weight .

when greenbull clashes with the likes of shanks, Mihawk, Luffy , Blackbeard
then I think you start getting people to listen more closely
I think most rational folks figured 90% of the ex warlords arent taking him down.

One character can be an amazing and powerful top-tier yet still below Kaido or Shanks.

There's no contradiction between Wano Aramaki's showings and Egghead aside from maybe how respectable he comes off. He beat injured King, Queen and all their subordinates and now he captured Weevil after beating him so Aramaki's just getting more feats against established, powerful characters but they're against ones you'd expect to be below him. Oda's simply reiterating that Aramaki isn't to be compared to anyone aside from fellow top-tiers but when you do that, it becomes clear he isn't exactly in the argument for top 1 or anything.

Overall, schooling the Scabbards, beating injured King and Queen and now defeating Weevil just goes to show how capable Aramaki is. I'm hoping for Fuji to show off soon as well and I just know Kizaru will.

Are you fucking retarded or something?

Literally answered with my first comment here where I said that Aramaki was surrounded by alliance who was as strong as 3 Yonko and Shanks and his crew + he was deep in the enemy territory with no back up

Now answer my questions
  • Why Shanks butt in and saved alliance instead of letting them beat Aramaki?
  • Why Yamato said Shanks saved Wano?
Because Wanks want to promote his movie and Lamaraki is a perfect fodder.

Totally. The end sequence of Wano contained some of the shittiest segments in the whole series.

But, it was also bad that he brought back King and Queen to build Green Bull's credibility in the first place. Two of the most epic goon send offs, and he just randomly reveals they're getting molested in the toolshed because his new character needs to look good before immediately being made to look bad

Definitively throwin him a bone.

Even for a guy stupid enough to charge alone against an emperor alliance (only to be overwhelmed) against his boss' orders, he (Oda) at least realizes
"Well I can't come back with nothin"
:luuh:

But yeah, didn't prove anything strength-wise that he could take Weevil since that was already the assumption