Versus Battle Sesshomaru vs Mihawk

Who wins?

• Total voters
Strongest character in Inuyasha, Lord Sesshomaru

vs

One Piece's World Strongest Swordsman, Mihawk

Rules: speed is equalized, EoS Sesshomaru (has 2 arms and Bakusaiga, lost Tokijin and Meido Zangetsuha)

Round 1: No sword Sesshomaru vs Pocket Knife Mihawk
Round 2: All out Sesshomaru vs All out Mihawk

Imo, Sesshomaru wins in both scenarios.

Who wins? @TheAncientCenturion @Shuyaku @ShishioIsBack @HA001 @Fenaker @Sentinel @playa4321 @RayanOO etc.

A single Mihawk slash is an island cutter and not at full power
Iceberg is not an island

Comparing AP, single Sesshomaru's slash can kill 1000 demons in less than a second in the anime

While in the manga, the same slash happened but instead of 1000, it's actually a couple of thousands.

p.s.
And unlike most of One Piece characters, Sesshomaru can fly. Means he will have easier time dodging Mihawk's slashes.

Seshomaru obviosly win the fight, one scratch would be enough to kill Mihawk, and we know that Sesho was always stronger than Yasha, so with Sesho skills he obviosly win the fight. Sesho also could open that Meido Zangetsuha and just threw Mihawk into underworld(even with himself(. Mihawk never showed ability to cut the space, and we know that anyone who entered underworld will lose his life, except Seshomaru.
So this fight wouldn't be even that hard, it's like one Meido or one scratch will finish the fight, and I'm not even talking about Sesho daim yokai features.
P.S.Common Sesho could even kill Jubi with one scratch(if he would able to put it), he is OP as hell.

one scratch would be enough to kill Mihawk,
Based on?

Sesho also could open that Meido Zangetsuha and just threw Mihawk into underworld(even with himself(. Mihawk never showed ability to cut the space, and we know that anyone who entered underworld will lose his life, except Seshomaru.
Meido Zangetsuha is banned, because later it became Inuyasha's move and EoS Sesshomaru can't use it anymore.

imo the first one that can land a hit will win. Both can one shot each other with their serious attack (not scratch attack).
But due to Sesshomaru can fly, he will have easier time dodging Mihawk's attacks, and in sky Sesshomaru can still send long range attacks with his Bakusaiga.

But if Mihawk ever lands a hit to Sesshomaru then he will be screwed too.
Sesshomaru in his dog form already lost an arm after being slashed by beginning of story Inuyasha that was first time ever using his Tessaiga.

In round 1 Mihawk is more screwed though. Without his sword he still can do poison fang, still can use poison miasma, and he could catch Kaguma's arrow and dissolved it with bare hands.

Based on?

Meido Zangetsuha is banned, because later it became Inuyasha's move and EoS Sesshomaru can't use it anymore.

imo the first one that can land a hit will win. Both can one shot each other with their serious attack (not scratch attack).
But due to Sesshomaru can fly, he will have easier time dodging Mihawk's attacks, and in sky Sesshomaru can still send long range attacks with his Bakusaiga.

But if Mihawk ever lands a hit to Sesshomaru then he will be screwed too.
Sesshomaru in his dog form already lost an arm after being slashed by beginning of story Inuyasha that was first time ever using his Tessaiga.

In round 1 Mihawk is more screwed though. Without his sword he still can do poison fang, still can use poison miasma, and he could catch Kaguma's arrow and dissolved it with bare hands.
Well, if Meido is banned that too bad.
But Bakusaiga still could kill with one scratch, case it's power of that Sword, that decompose any organic material that blade cut. Once when target was get a little scratch, it would be "infected" by decompose "virus" that desintagrate whole body and nulify regeneration power. Saying more, decompose "virus" will continue to spread on any other organic form that contacted with original infected body. That thing has absolute power.
But yes, without Meido for Seshomaru it would be hight diff.
You shouldn't ban Meido....
Post automatically merged:

"Strongest character in Inuyasha "

No,that was full power Naraku
Naraku died from single scratch(litteraly one shotted) of Lord Seshomaru:cheers:

Last edited:
Well, if Meido is banned that too bad.
But Bakusaiga still could kill with one scratch, case it's power of that Sword, that decompose any organic material that blade cut. Once when target was get a little scratch, it would be "infected" by decompose "virus" that desintagrate whole body and nulify regeneration power. Saying more, decompose "virus" will continue to spread on any other organic form that contacted with original infected body. That thing has absolyte power.
But yes, without Meido for Seshomaru it would be hight diff.
You shouldn't ban Meido....

Naraku died from single scratch(litteraly one shotted) of Lord Seshomaru:cheers:
No he didnt...

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Inuyasha is inconsistent as hell, but the same can be said for One piece as well.

Depends on who gets the first clean shot/ superior reaction speed out of the two.

No haki will save you from Shessys hacks while Mihawk's blows will get you bisected.

Either way. First one to land a blow.

I cannot really say much about Sesshomaru.

From what I read from him, his AP doesn't even come close to Mihawk's. However, he has spatial manipulation with Meidou. How good and how skilled is he with spatial manipulation, @Topi Jerami?

Speed may be equalised BUT Mihawk's CoO still can grant him some advantages here.

It's really the question who will land the first blow.

From what I read from him, his AP doesn't even come close to Mihawk's. However, he has spatial manipulation with Meidou. How good and how skilled is he with spatial manipulation, @Topi Jerami?
His AP with Bakusaiga can kill 1000 demons (in manga, it was couple of thousands demons but in anime it was 1000) in single slash in less than a minute. He can bust small mountain easily with Soryuha using Tokijin (which is weaker than his final sword Bakusaiga).

Meido Zangetsuha is prohibited here. It is a one hit kill move by sending the target into Underworld or Hell directly. But EoS Sesshomaru doesn't have that move anymore.

Speed may be equalised BUT Mihawk's CoO still can grant him some advantages here.
Sesshomaru can fly to balance that. So while Mihawk's CoO may help him dodging Sesshomaru's attack, he can only dodge in land and the land can be destroyed more as the battle progresses. But Sesshomaru's movement is not limited in land, he can fly to the sky.

Sesshomaru also strong smelling sense to help him locating Mihawk.

It's really the question who will land the first blow.
I agree. But Mihawk will have harder time landing blow here imo, because Sesshomaru can fly.

I cannot really say much about Sesshomaru.

From what I read from him, his
Well, for me killing 1000 demons is nothing, comparing with one shot everyone, whataver he is, like big or strong:

Idk who Sesshomaru is so I'd say Mihawk wins lol.
Strongest character in One Piece would beat strongest character in Inyasha.

Mihawk is too chad
pathetic slash is nothing compared to this!
But then again, Meido is above all that Mihawk showed

Last edited:
Z
@Topi Jerami

i watched inuyasha up to the band of seven arc so forgive my ignorance but

im seeing videos in this thread of 2 handed sesshomaru using a green energy attack called basaga? (Im probably spelling it wrong but thats how it sounds like in the video)

where as I recall him using a thicker sword called tokijin that shoots blue energy beams

if anything, the basaga katana looks like that sword that can bring dead people back but no way can that sword kill anyone

so basically my questions are:

1) what happened to tokijin?

2) how and why did sesshomaru get a third sword?

3) why does he have two arms?

4) how far behind am i if im only seen up to band of seven arc? How long this anime last for ?

@Topi Jerami

i watched inuyasha up to the band of seven arc so forgive my ignorance but

im seeing videos in this thread of 2 handed sesshomaru using a green energy attack called basaga? (Im probably spelling it wrong but thats how it sounds like in the video)

where as I recall him using a thicker sword called tokijin that shoots blue energy beams

if anything, the basaga katana looks like that sword that can bring dead people back but no way can that sword kill anyone

so basically my questions are:

1) what happened to tokijin?

2) how and why did sesshomaru get a third sword?

3) why does he have two arms?

4) how far behind am i if im only seen up to band of seven arc? How long this anime last for ?
Ok I will answer your questions, so SPOILER ALERT:
1) Tokijin was upgraded and it held the dimensional power, and when Sesho used it, it was just portal to death, or to underworld; Later Sesho lost that power thanks to his daddy who litteraly hate him, and want him just to suffer;

2) It is Sword from his own soul(Seshomaru name even means death of living things, so Sword that bring death "virus" to anything organic is exactly what suits him a lot), so it seems like, this is the way how Yokai could obtaine power;

3) He regenerated his arm, when he obtained his soul sword...while that happened only when he threw away everything that his father leave to him, he like choise his own path of life, that is absolute opposite of what his father wants from him and sort of became Daim Yokai himself;

Z
Ok I will answer your questions, so SPOILER ALERT:
1) Tokijin was upgraded and it held the dimensional power, and when Sesho used it, it was just portal to death, or to underworld; Later Sesho lost that power thanks to his daddy who litteraly hate him, and want him just to suffer;

2) It is Sword from his own soul(Seshomaru name even means death of living things, so Sword that bring death "virus" to anything organic is exactly what suits him a lot), so it seems like, this is the way how Yokai could obtaine power;

3) He regenerated his arm, when he obtained his soul sword...while that happened only when he threw away everything that his father leave to him, he like choise his own path of life, that is absolute opposite of what his father wants from him and sort of became Daim Yokai himself;
Thank you for your answers. Any idea why Sesshomaru’s dad is much stricter and meaner with him compared to Inuyasha? I can’t remember if we found out why.

One would think if he had to have a preference for any of his kids, it would be for the pure blood demon first born, not the half breed second born.