Questions & Mysteries Shanks’s mom reveal maybe?

i wanna throw a quick and cheap guess for the new movie
if you have seen the trailer , it says the following about this new character
"an almighty voice with fiery RED LOCKS"
So here my headcanon for the plot

THIS GIRL IS SHANKS MOM , THE WIFE OF XEBEQ, she died and so XEBEQ named his crew after the beatiful RED LOCKS of her wife
i don't see why she would have red hair any other way , if she has red hair she's either , Shank's mom,sister or daughter , but the the last 2 options are MEH in my opinion
it would be sick if the first time we see the full character of Xebeq is in ULTRA FULL HD 160000 PIXELS at a movie theather :steef:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Would love to know more of characters we know little about in general, their backgrounds or flashbacks of their past experience. Shanks is decidedly on my list and what a better occasion than the Red movie.

THIS GIRL IS SHANKS MOM , THE WIFE OF XEBEQ, she died and so XEBEQ named his crew after the beatiful RED LOCKS of her wife
i don't see why she would have red hair any other way , if she has red hair she's either , Shank's mom,sister or daughter , but the the last 2 options are MEH in my opinion
it would be sick if the first time we see the full character of Xebeq is in ULTRA FULL HD 160000 PIXELS at a movie theather :steef:
that ... IS a good idea

G

Gorosei Informer

Gol D Locks confirmed?

:milaugh::vistalaugh::rolaugh:

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/i6zto1

https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/8qslis

Seriously though, Rocks being Locks is definitely plausible especially with the twist with "Laugh Tale" and how the Japanese regard the letters L and R too and pronounciations of them.

Being able to see Shank's mother as well as even the wife of Xebec and Xebec himsel would be absolutely fantastic, I'd love that! I can't wait to see who she is, what her role/relevance is and especially how she's blatantly connected to Shanks too ofc.

:stealthblack::finally: :hohoho::bignews:

Maybe Calgara will be connected too naturally as the girl seems to be Skypeian and he was ofc? Plus he has red hair too?

:endthis:

I'm guess her voice was also "silenced" in a symbolic and literal sense as she was too dangerous? Maybe a Revolutionary, someone fighting for actual justice and freedom? Assuming she's dead ofc? She might be alive and be a main character for the current plot, rather than a posthumous/flashback one ofc!
Post automatically merged:

So Shanks is secretly a D?
The logo is definitely alluding to that, no way it's coincidence. Also with his full name being unknown.

There is heavy symbolism of the "Red String of Fate" in the trailer too and it's meaning is that:

" The Red String of Fate, also known as the Red Thread of Fate, refers to an ancient Asian myth of love. ... The two people connected by the red thread are destined lovers, regardless of time, place, or circumstances. "This magical cord may stretch or tangle, but never break." "

There was a fantastic movie about this concept called The Myth with Jackie Chan and some amazing, beautiful music in it too:

I would also say Rurouni Kenshin with Himura Kenshin and Kamiya Kaoru is another great example of this too. Wait a minute....how did I not realise the similarities with Kenshin and Shanks?!:

In personality/character too as well? I ironically was gonna suggest that woman could have been a former lover of Shanks who he lost to the WG or something, who was killd in some way by someone and thus "silenced" because of her voice and activism or so. People suspect Shanks is the father of Makino's baby and he was shown going to a wedding in a desert area (very Wild West/Texan vibes or so!) and Kaoru was the 2nd lover of Kenshin's after he lost his previous lover/wife in the past I believe? So that would make another parallel for him and Shanks potentially if this all is true ofc?

:crazwhat::kawak::hohoho:

Funnily enough, Game of Thrones is famous for it's RED Wedding Massacre and there was the Valentine's Day Massacre which involved Al Capone (who was buried at Mount CARMEL cemetary or something) and people theorised this would lead to a brutal massacre at Sanji's and Pudding's wedding which was revealed to be the plan of Big Mom ofc! It didn't happen but what if it's being saved for Shanks somehow? As in his backstory or something? A Red Wedding Massacre for the man infamous for being RED Haired ofc and during a film called RED which he is strongly associated and most likely involved with ofc?

Or is this all just nonense and a "red hair-ing" (red herring) most likely?

:arnoling::kidsmile::usosmug:

Last edited by a moderator:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oh, yeah another irrelevant pointless introduction that leads to nothing.

You may be on point since this is Oda's forte. Instead of giving us some hype like Shanks hype or Shanks feats we will get his fucking mother:smoothieduck: