Theory Shanks is the head of the underworld

I was looking at this wondering why a friend of mine found and liked a comment of mine from december of 2022 then I saw that someone revived this and it made sense.
This is a crazy crack theory but what if he defeated/killed Kidd because he and Law defeated Big Mom who had heavy ties to the underworld?
She's also the only Emperor he doesn't really have beef with. Meanwhile he clashed with Whitebeard and Kaidou, and was scarred by BB.

I was looking at this wondering why a friend of mine found and liked a comment of mine from december of 2022 then I saw that someone revived this and it made sense.
This is a crazy crack theory but what if he defeated/killed Kidd because he and Law defeated Big Mom who had heavy ties to the underworld?
She's also the only Emperor he doesn't really have beef with. Meanwhile he clashed with Whitebeard and Kaidou, and was scarred by BB.
damn that makes sense. his "clash" with kaidou also seemed to result in neither side getting any injuries at all. so maybe it wasnt really a clash. Kaido is involved in the underworld too, maybe Shanks was really just threatening to cut off his weapon and devil fruit trade.