Theory Shanks is the head of the underworld

Damn son no reference to me or the original redditor I had this discussion with. 80% of your post is a copy/paste from my own. This post even happened on the same day.

:/

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/shanks-is-not-who-we-think-he-is.8949/post-865779

Weird to see that happen. Even weirder to see this referenced on reddit lol, which is how I found out about it.

Just gotta throw at least one person in here so I know I'm not crazy @Zoro D Goat
Bro you copied mine lmfao
Post automatically merged:

I posted about this on oharas discord like a week before I posted it here gtfo

Damn son no reference to me or the original redditor I had this discussion with. 80% of your post is a copy/paste from my own. This post even happened on the same day.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/shanks-is-not-who-we-think-he-is.8949/post-865779

Weird to see that happen. Even weirder to see this referenced on reddit lol, which is how I found out about it.

Just gotta throw at least one person in here so I know I'm not crazy @Zoro D Goat

why are you trying to take credit for something i wrote in november paper? please i am dying to know why you're trying to take credit for something i wrote in november and also posting that you wrote this on Reddit and shit. @Paperchampion23 why are you lying

paper cleared this up and lmao at the misunderstanding. he was crediting my discord post and i didnt know he did, and he didnt know me and dfd are the same person

sorry paper that was embarassing i was mad heated

Last edited:

why are you trying to take credit for something i wrote in november paper? please i am dying to know why you're trying to take credit for something i wrote in november and also posting that you wrote this on Reddit and shit. @Paperchampion23 why are you lying

paper cleared this up and lmao at the misunderstanding. he was crediting my discord post and i didnt know he did, and he didnt know me and dfd are the same person

sorry paper that was embarassing i was mad heated
Nah bruh this whole thing was dumb now worries. It's ENTIRELY my fault. Who knew that you would have been the person replying to my reddit post that I liked, then shared here, but then we both just coincidently made a post the same day.

So dumbXD

Zoro D Goat

Black Label!🔫

Edit: I'm an idiot, disregard. @ArturCantSpeakJapanese is the reddit user I credited in my post, holy shit the coincidence. I should just asked:/
I like how I'm the first person that you tagged lmao.:gokulaugh:You're not crazy btw.:cheers:

What’s really crazy is that Big Mom has been wreacking havoc with her dozens of children and Kaido has been wreacking havoc with his army of smile fruit users, among other aspects of those two, to the point getting to the 4 billion range in bounty amounts. There’s definitely gotta be quite a bit more to Shanks than partying and wanting to keep peace, despite that basically being the majority of the extent when we’ve seen him, because presenting himself as a strong figure imposing enough to stop wars and casually talk to people in extremely elevated positions can really make one quite suspicious as to what kind of a guy he’s like and the business he does in general to be considered threatening enough to the government to warrant a bounty in the 4 billion range as well.

top notch!
great read and great theory.

I have my own suspicion about Shanks and him being a villain makes for a good twist and a great story.
your PoV and the little connections (some are a stretch imo) further increase my suspicion.

thanks
:cheers: