Questions & Mysteries Shanks is undefeated in wars?

has any known figure defeated Shanks in a battel?

• Total voters
Lmao, stfu bitch, why you started abusing when it is just an argument? Find something to do kid, dont take out your frustration here. Reported.
Post automatically merged:

Titles mean nothing. Thats what I said. If you want to hold on to WSS, then do so, but Shichibukai is also a title, just like Buggy is a Shichibukai. I never talked about power levels, just debunked your "title" argument. Titles mean nothing in One Piece.
Keep on assuming things, while Oda keeps on breaking your head canons.

Now, you will say Buggy is a gag character,
just know that Oda is a troll and by extension all the things he do are gags, I cant take him seriously, he makes the joke out of titles, like he did with Whitebeard. He didnt do shit in MF, he didnt kill a single marine, captain, vice admiral or admiral, no one. Sorry, but I cant take Oda's titles seriously when he has already proven himself as a joke.
the fuck you even talking about? dont make people laugh lmaooo
every sworsman who wield a sword in op universe (Roger who died earlyer<) Old reylegh/ Shanks <<<<<< Mihawk strongest swordsman

World's strongest man ---- Did nothing special in MF

World's strongest creature ----- Cannot defeat BigMom, shown to be equal to her and soon, will be taken down.

Having titles does not mean there are no rivals for that person.

@GOL D IMU explained it best.

We can see who has his feelings hurt here, your daddy Mihawk cant do shit, lets wait how he cope with the marines and who he side with, only then we can assess how strong he is.
Until then, he is just a shichibukai who is called as a WSS. Blackbeard was also a Shichibukai, but he was promoted to a Yonkou, it is because he has enormous power now. Mihawk has been a Shichibukai, and will stay a Shichibukai. Now go and cry me a river by calling me retarted again and again.
world strongest creature - fought with bigmom+ homies while only using base form, he got world strongest skin, cant even kill himself, already defeated 7 times no one even able to leave a scar
world strongest swordsman - mistakenly cuted whole fucking ice tsunami that created by Yonko+ admiral by just normal swing
WSM - died while standing

:kobeha:

who tf is even this guy? don't be a Joker lol

Last edited:
World's strongest man ---- Did nothing special in MF

World's strongest creature ----- Cannot defeat BigMom, shown to be equal to her and soon, will be taken down.

Having titles does not mean there are no rivals for that person.

@GOL D IMU explained it best.

We can see who has his feelings hurt here, your daddy Mihawk cant do shit, lets wait how he cope with the marines and who he side with, only then we can assess how strong he is.
Until then, he is just a shichibukai who is called as a WSS. Blackbeard was also a Shichibukai, but he was promoted to a Yonkou, it is because he has enormous power now. Mihawk has been a Shichibukai, and will stay a Shichibukai. Now go and cry me a river by calling me retarted again and again.
Indeed, thats why Shanks with two arms was his rival.
:goyea:

Not enough info for now..........shanks is a pacifist so it also depends on the number of wars he participated in
The theories of Shanks being in cahoots with the WG really striked me negatively personally as Shanks portrayed as an evil entity would really be unlikely. He most likely did in the name of his pacifistic nature funnily, so that the waters could be simmered down. Eventually they were talking about Teach and the new gen., for instance.

the fuck you even talking about? dont make people laugh lmaooo
every sworsman who wield a sword in op universe (Roger who died earlyer<) Old reylegh/ Shanks <<<<<< Mihawk strongest swordsman

world strongest creature - fought with bigmom+ homies while only using base form, he got world strongest skin, cant even kill himself, already defeated 7 times no one even able to leave a scar
world strongest swordsman - mistakenly cuted whole fucking ice tsunami that created by Yonko+ admiral by just normal swing
WSM - died while standing

:kobeha:

who tf is even this guy? don't be a Joker lol
I enjoy seeing you triggered, defending WSS, while knowing that Oda will trash him at some point :suresure:

Why would he trash him? The Grandmaster is almost set in stone to challenge him at some point. The theories of Shiryu killing him somehow don't make an ounce of sense.
Lets see what happens after he take down marines. We dont know about his purpose or which side he will take or what are his motives. I know Zoro said he will defeat Mihawk, but it is uncertain where they will meat and fight.

Mihawk was created just for him to be at the mercy of zoro' s blade eos, he as no relevance to the story
If he had no relevance then what would the point to challenge be exactly. Oda will most likely not render his fight against Mihawk an easy one if it occurs. And this is just the tip of the Iceberg of the whole argument.

Also look this up:

Specifically point 6.

The only fight i know are
Shanks vs mihawk
Shanks vs kaido
Shanks vs BB
All of the result is unknown, but shanks got no scar other than his left arm n his scar in the face.