Share food from your country

Post pictures of your favourite foods from your country or culture

here’s some Taiwanese food that I like hehe
Sure! Here's some dishes from my country. :optimistic:

yum all those disshes look so good I wanna try especially the butter naan and butter chicken, Taiwanese popcorn chicken, egg roll, and Boba

@Kiwipom what is in that boba?

Our cuisine is really one of the best and I advice everyone to try it at any middle eastern restaurant if they can :shocking:

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨

That last dish looks like something I’d keep away in my show case rather than eating it. It’s so beautiful. Today evening will be spent in seeing Brazilian food videos. I only knew about açai berry porridge. ;-;

kabab <3

I wanna try the first dish :shocking:

Never had shrimp before

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
That last dish looks like something I’d keep away in my show case rather than eating it. It’s so beautiful. Today evening will be spent in seeing Brazilian food videos. I only knew about açai berry porridge. ;-;
Ohh, I forgot açai, maybe because most of people here eats the Walmart version(which is basically an ice-cream with fruits).
You eat it with fish and salty stuff so it's far from an ice-cream lol

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Ohh, I forgot açai, maybe because most of people here eats the Walmart version(which is basically an ice-cream with fruits).
You eat it with fish and salty stuff so it's far from an ice-cream lol
It’s like a completely new açai cuz I also thought it’s only supposed to be a sweet dish. :milaugh:

Just a couple of things ;-;

Just a couple of things ;-;
I think I tried almost all of those already lol. Pretty tasty for the most part.