Share your Top 10 Favorite Manga

Okay this will be in no specific order but we will see :optimistic:
In the spoilers there's my favorite volume covers as well :catlewd:

One Piece
Berserk
Boku no Hero Academia
Horimiya
Just a reminder for people who don't know the story: The guy next to her is her father. Not the love interest. :feelsokeman:

Dengeki Daisy
Yes, this is romance
Ubume no Natsu
Jesus (I actually just read the available 21 translated chapters and I am still hoping for more but I love it :catcry:)
The only volume cover I could find :catcry:
Gokushofudou (The Way of the House-Husband)
Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)
Fumetsu no Anata e (To You, The Immortal) - I am actually not up-to-date with the story but I really love it and I would love to catch up soon!

On a sidenote: The list would look slightly different if I put my favorite 18+ manga in here as well :catpole:

Okay this will be in no specific order but we will see :optimistic:
In the spoilers there's my favorite volume covers as well :catlewd:

One Piece
Berserk
Boku no Hero Academia
Horimiya
Just a reminder for people who don't know the story: The guy next to her is her father. Not the love interest. :feelsokeman:

Dengeki Daisy
Yes, this is romance
Ubume no Natsu
Jesus (I actually just read the available 21 translated chapters and I am still hoping for more but I love it :catcry:)
The only volume cover I could find :catcry:
Gokushofudou (The Way of the House-Husband)
Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler)
Fumetsu no Anata e (To You, The Immortal) - I am actually not up-to-date with the story but I really love it and I would love to catch up soon!

On a sidenote: The list would look slightly different if I put my favorite 18+ manga in here as well :catpole:
Superlative taste

Haha I can barely read One Piece expecially since my days are quite full so I feel you indeed
There was a time where I really woke up and was like "Oh new OP chapter!!" And refreshing the site again and again. Nowadays I wake up on a friday lying in bed for two hours and then go turn on my computer and when I am opening my browser I am like "oh wait a second, new chapter" :feelscryingman: that hurts sometimes :catcry:

There was a time where I really woke up and was like "Oh new OP chapter!!" And refreshing the site again and again. Nowadays I wake up on a friday lying in bed for two hours and then go turn on my computer and when I am opening my browser I am like "oh wait a second, new chapter" :feelscryingman: that hurts sometimes :catcry:
Haha I feel it has simply been a long time so we couldn't keep that pace for decades. The journey is a few years away from its final buoy, but I'm still gonna enjoy every week of it.