Share your worst party moments

Soo, we're starting a new year today and many of you probably spent last night celebrating. And I know we all love a good party but not so much a BAD one.
One time, a few years back, a girl puked all over my bed sheets... Then all over the floor while I tried to get her to the bathroom. I spent the next couple hours cleaning. Not what I had in mind when I said i wanted to break a sweat!:seriously:

So what's your worst party moment?

It had to be the party where the whole group metagamed, trying to put real world science when their character had an INT level of 2 and could never actually think of something like that.

Then there was the party where no one actually wanted to go on the DMs ques---- OH you meant party, like a social gathering.

Those are boring.

C

Cruxroux

Soo, we're starting a new year today and many of you probably spent last night celebrating. And I know we all love a good party but not so much a BAD one.
One time, a few years back, a girl puked all over my bed sheets... Then all over the floor while I tried to get her to the bathroom. I spent the next couple hours cleaning. Not what I had in mind when I said i wanted to break a sweat!:seriously:

So what's your worst party moment?
I can hold my liquor well but.
This one time.
I started crying after drinking and it ruined everyone mood.
:pepemotion:

It had to be the party where the whole group metagamed, trying to put real world science when their character had an INT level of 2 and could never actually think of something like that.

Then there was the party where no one actually wanted to go on the DMs ques---- OH you meant party, like a social gathering.

Those are boring.
For a second there you lost me :suresure::suresure: . Said like a true hermit. Oh wise one

Worst

Custom title
β€Ž
2016 it was the 18th birthday of one of my classmates, it was a very expensive party, we eat, and we drank....we drank a lot that day.....so after everyone was was full of food and alcohol they bring in the animator and he starts calling everyone to dance......so they manage to convince me to join, but i was very drunk, so each time the animator was giving instructions, is was doing the opposite...

like " everybody go left " and i was going right, " everybody go forwad " and i was going backwards, that thay i have been exposed as the worst dancer in town and i've never danced since then.......it was really embarassing