Shibashou Vs Ousen: Which Army Has Lost More? (Major 792 Spoilers)

Who Has Lost More?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Hello all,

I wanted to make this thread to discuss the current state of both the Ousen army and the Seika army. I saw people on discord and reddit saying Seika has lost more this war than Ousen, and I’m just like…how. So I wanted to see what you guys thought.

Now, disclaimer: Generals and minor commanders are replaceable, new commanders can always be recruited/trained, but I think the quality of officers Ousen has lost this war hugely dwarfs what Shibashou himself has lost. Let’s take a look:

If we include Gian, then Seika has lost:
-Jyoukaryuu

-Jiaga

-Gakushou’s left eye (arguably not a big deal as Bananji also lost an eye but seems pretty much fine).

-Kansaro’s left arm is wounded (he might be okay, Bafuuji healed from a similar wound)

While Ousen has lost:
-Shiryu (she may survive long enough to say goodbye to Sou Ou but she’s dead, let’s be real)

-Akou himself

-Ousen still has Denrimi, but Denrimi has inarguably lost two of his three blades which were “Ousen’s number one killing squad”
Duke Darin:

Shin Kakugaku

Sanshu (this immortal motherfucker probably survives tbh)

Seika’s loss of Jiaga was a big one as he was their second best warrior. Their loss of Jyoukaryuu was big as well but I would argue Jyoukaryuu was older and probably wouldn’t have actively fought for too much longer. Aside from these two, Seika still has its two best generals in Kansaro and Gakushou.

Meanwhile, Ousen has lost his long-time number one general in Akou, either his straight up best or second best warrior in Shiryu (a huge nerf to the power of the Sou Ou army), and Denrimi has lost two of his three blades which will be a big hit to Denrimi’s already relatively unimpressive army.

I think when you break down what each side has lost, the power of the Ousen army has taken a massive blow that will not be easy to recover from. Shibashou has lost two of his powerful generals too, but if we’re being real he lost his number 3 and number 4 over the past three years, while Ousen lost his number 1, and his number 2 and 3 armies both took a massive nerf from the losses of Shiryu and the blades.

Ousen is going to really need to do some recruiting and training to make up for this huge loss. Shibashou too to be fair but I feel he’s just better off right now than Ousen is.

What do you guys think?
@Owl Ki @Blackbeard @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @FutureWarrior123 @RayanOO @Rumble @Greenbeard @Dark Admiral @Jailer @Peroroncino @Monet @Topi Jerami @Shanks @Cichy @Bullet @mmd @Yo Tan Wa @𝓓𝓡 . 𝕋𝒆ñ𝐦𝐚 @Darkrai1381 @tcb @Pirao @Luffy is the mc @Warchief Sanji D Goat @Bepo @Daniel

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Seika has lost more if we include Gian because 2 generals>1 but it wouldnt make sense to take Gian into account so Ousen is definitely taking more of a hit here
Honestly the loss of even two generals pales in comparison to what Ousen lost my man.

Ousen lost Akou, his right hand man and seemingly by far his best commander. Shibashou lost Jiaga, but by Jiaga’s own words, Kansaro was very close to him as a warrior anyway, and Kansaro was a better general.

Ousen also lost his best or second best warrior in Shiryu. And Denrimi lost his fangs with the loss of 2/3 of his killing blades.

This is in addition to the various 1,000 man commanders Shibashou killed (though those can be much more easily replaced).

Ousen's right hand is now Denrimi
Denrimi who lost his killing blades.

:kobeha:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Honestly the loss of even two generals pales in comparison to what Ousen lost my man.

Ousen lost Akou, his right hand man and seemingly by far his best commander. Shibashou lost Jiaga, but by Jiaga’s own words, Kansaro was very close to him as a warrior anyway, and Kansaro was a better general.

Ousen also lost his best or second best warrior in Shiryu. And Denrimi lost his fangs with the loss of 2/3 of his killing blades.

This is in addition to the various 1,000 man commanders Shibashou killed (though those can be much more easily replaced).

Denrimi who lost his killing blades.

:kobeha:
Ousen better hope Shiryou is still alive

Lol

Numerically, too soon to tell, but it's likely to turn into a route the way things are going.

In terms of value, it's undoubtedly the Ou Sen Army. The loss of Ji Aga is significant, but not half as much as losing A Kou.

Last edited: