Fanclub Shichibukai fanclub

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
And all because i started bitching to cinera about some stupid ass shit and the comment on his page blew the fuck up. He than made the group

Im pretty much the black zetsu of the fanbase
Controlling shit yet extremely lame and disappointing
So Cinera is our Madara, you're B. Zetsu. Who the Hell is our Obito/Pein?

I'm partial to being Kisame Hoshigaki, the Sultan of Suiton, King of the Sea and Lord of the ladies myself.

So Cinera is our Madara, you're B. Zetsu. Who the Hell is our Obito/Pein?

I'm partial to being Kisame Hoshigaki, the Sultan of Suiton, King of the Sea and Lord of the ladies myself.
Can i be both spiral and black zestu please

Obito can be shishio who was manipulated and destroyed by the wank causeing wars and pain. Only for deep down like extremely deep down hes almost a half decent person

Pain is sade or grumpy zoro who come off as devoured by wank but truly only want peace and fun

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Can i be both spiral and black zestu please

Obito can be shishio who was manipulated and destroyed by the wank causeing wars and pain. Only for deep down like extremely deep down hes almost a half decent person

Pain is sade or grumpy zoro who come off as devoured by wank but truly only want peace and fun
I'd of said Pein is Major, who turns down a dark path after seeing so much destroyed by the Mods.
Post automatically merged:

Fine. You can be all the Zetsus lmao. They're awful

I'd of said Pein is Major, who turns down a dark path after seeing so much destroyed by the Mods.

Ok thats better fuck grumpy and sade (i still love you) lol

Yaaasss zetsu hype
Spiral zetsu is the best one because im pretty sure he was tobi if i remember correctly and i love tobi but despise obito

Ok thats better fuck grumpy and sade (i still love you) lol

Yaaasss zetsu hype
Spiral zetsu is the best one because im pretty sure he was tobi if i remember correctly and i love tobi but despise obito
Which Naruto character would I be? :memehm: