Shinji vs Urahara vs Kyoraku

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Distance: each equally away from one another, in open view flying above the city.
Intent: To kill, but IC.
Knowledge: Manga for all combatants.
Stipulations: Kyoraku’s shikai is willing to help him, Kisuke has only two hours to plan and can’t bring any equipment into the battle with him that isn’t standard.

Who wins this three way?

@Jo_Ndule @Shin'ya🎭 @Haoshoku @Jiihad @ShadyOjiro @Zexion~ @ any other Bleach fans

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
You cold hearted bastard lmao, how you gone put my 3 favorite bleach characters against each other. I’d go Kyoraku cause his Bankai is broken as Fuck, and you’re making Katen Kyokotsu a willing participant which makes his shikai better

he’d take this around extreme diff

S

Shin'ya🎭

It is pretty much Kisuke vs Shunsui...

I as well believe that Shunsui's bankai is just too deadly for Urahara. I'll go with Shunsui taking it with a extreme diff.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You cold hearted bastard lmao, how you gone put my 3 favorite bleach characters against each other. I’d go Kyoraku cause his Bankai is broken as Fuck, and you’re making Katen Kyokotsu a willing participant which makes his shikai better

he’d take this around extreme diff
Isn’t his Bankai essentially a board wipe, killing him too? I don’t know if I’d count that as a win.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Kyoraku bankai is deadly and even in shikai it is very troublesome.

But kisuke has a huge chance : the third fighter. I think Urahara is smart enough to avoid most of the fight and make the two others fights more than him and hurt each other more. He can redirect attach against others with maybe kido or something or plan to hide a bit, or use traps etc. And Kisuke will use every opening to sneak someone (the most powerful of the two).

In a 1vs1 it would have been more difficult to beat Kyoraku if not impossible.

Shinji is p sad feats wise, and his bankai wasn't hype enough to offset this.

Urahara might have one of the only bankai's that can counter Shunsui's, and I'd say their feats are p equal with Shunsui having the more OP Shikai ability so he would take out Bankai later. But I don't see any one shot/ quick KO coming from Urahara here and I don't really know if his bankai could actually reconstruct Shunsui's definitely not with the knowledge he has in the manga, as he'd need to be pre-mature with the final Dan.

So I would say Shunsui takes it.

Isn’t his Bankai essentially a board wipe, killing him too? I don’t know if I’d count that as a win.
Nah he was relatively fine after using it against Lille besides exhaustion, until he got impaled through the gut.
Post automatically merged:

H

Haoshoku

Shinji lowkey had potential but Kubo fcked him over in the final arc with Bambietta beating him. I don’t think he will able to beat Kisuke or Kyoraku, they just got more skills and power than Shinji. Shinji’s shikai could throw them off, but they got shit that can deal with it like kido or Kyoraku’s shikai/bankai. If Kisuke has two hours prep, he could come up with some shit to deal with Kyoraku but he’d need some stuff, I feel like Shunsui would come out on top with his bankai, that shit too hax.

We don’t have a Bleach section, so I figured we could share this area.
Why not have a Bleach section?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Shinji lowkey had potential but Kubo fcked him over in the final arc with Bambietta beating him. I don’t think he will able to beat Kisuke or Kyoraku, they just got more skills and power than Shinji. Shinji’s shikai could throw them off, but they got shit that can deal with it like kido or Kyoraku’s shikai/bankai. If Kisuke has two hours prep, he could come up with some shit to deal with Kyoraku but he’d need some stuff, I feel like Shunsui would come out on top with his bankai, that shit too hax.

Why not have a Bleach section?
I don't think it's popular enough tbh. We could probably just steal this section out from under Bogard's nose.

We don’t have a Bleach section,
You are a Mod. Can you not just use your Modular Jutsu to create a section? :kaidowhat:
I don't think it's popular enough tbh.
If the Promised Neverland can have it’s own subsection within the Special Series section with just four threads and eight messages then Bleach having a subsection to itself should be fine. :suresure:

Besides, some sub-subsections do not even have anything in them.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/index.php?forums/hot-series-discussions.23/
We could probably just steal this section out from under Bogard's nose.