Shinji vs Urahara vs Kyoraku

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Wtf is CFYOW lol
Can't Fear Your Own World. It's a novel continuing the story of Bleach. The English translation is coming this year, but it's basically the story of Hisagi uncovering the truth about Tosen's betrayal. Goes into a lot of deep lore about the Soul King, the Original Sin, the Five Royal Families and that shit. Some Sternritter and Espada make appearances as they team up to fight a newer threat.

It's a good read you degenerate. Hikone's fantastic and so is seeing Bambichan again.
Didn't get the full read for Hikone, but him being Gremmy was my highlight. Also all they did was fight fodder for years and Tokinada's like 10 volume exchange with Shunsui and Kenpachi was wack.

Felt like a lot of fan-service action for returning favorites and nothing that interesting introduced.

Can't Fear Your Own World. It's a novel continuing the story of Bleach. The English translation is coming this year, but it's basically the story of Hisagi uncovering the truth about Tosen's betrayal. Goes into a lot of deep lore about the Soul King, the Original Sin, the Five Royal Families and that shit. Some Sternritter and Espada make appearances as they team up to fight a newer threat.
who wrote it?

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
Def might gotta read that

Why is this in the Kingdom section? Lol
Well if you look at the title through selective sight like mine then you can make out some clear names like;

Shinji = Shin
Kyoraku = Kyou
Urahara = Ouki :afrokappa:

Now current Shin vs Ouki vs Kyou is a very interesting matchup. Current Shin could probably give Ouki an extreme diff fight and might even beat Kyou while Kyou vs Ouki is possibly an extreme diff either way but I am still leaning towards Ouki more or else my Discord name isn’t Ouki’s Lipstick. :madmonk:

Houken neg diff all of them :myman:
Indeed. None of these Bleach fools can compare to the true CoC God. :wellwell: