Powers & Abilities Shiryu's DF

Is Shiryu's DF a good fit?

• Total voters
Arent all others Awakened users in contact with it too?
Intangibility/phasing through is what I expect as well.
It fits to Nothingness to end up being like a ghost.
Being visible but having no physical form.
I mean Shiryu's Awakening would not need him to touch the intended object & subject.

Just like how Doffy affects his surroundings into becoming strings without direct contact. Or Law making Room far from his body.
Post automatically merged:

For a sneaky bitch like Shiryu it’s quite the good fit

But yeah I’m curious how his fight with Zoro will be done
I only know how the fight would go if the opponent is Sanji :

How is it? Not bad right?

He will awaken it yes.
But, the base form of the fruit itself is underwhelming because normal CoO can still detect Shiryu's presence and the fruit doesn't boost any physical stats or stuff like that.

However, when the fruit is awaken, expect the fruit to be broken as hell.

The theme of Blackbeard Pirates fights will be Awakened Users.

Strawhats vs Beast Pirates --> Zoan themes.

Strawhats vs Blackbeard Pirates --> Awakening themes.
Well, I hope so.

BBP are so far looking like extreme underdogs compared to Strawhats.
They all keep getting shat on, run, etc.

- Blackbeard needed a minimum of mid diff against Law (who is very DF reliant), after having a DF which is hard counter to DFs. Ran away from Rayleigh, scared at Aokiji.
- BB commanders getting one shot left and right by Aokiji.
- Blackbeard's RHM taking heavy damage from a single attack by Garp, after landing a sneak on him

Absolute clown show, amazing job by Loda to build up the final pirate antagonists of Strawhats

This oda should have set up in his head giving this sf for incoming zoro fight . However , problem is first time we saw shiryu in action , and was very bad. King and Queen introduction and showing how they are atrong better than this shit .
A swordsman with invisible DF shows shiryu very weak

Simple to become nothing you need to clear something once why the need of the clear clear fruit for shiryu to become a nothing swordsman. By that point we wouldnt even be talking about top tier shiryu but about how unfairly strong shiryus compared to most top tier.

Why do you guys always make this thread when you know soon has Shiryu fights Zoro he going to be doing shit no one thought of. Just like no body thought King was more durable than Kaido l, cpuld blow himself up at any notice and produce Magma. When Oda ready to show the full capabilities he will. Sjiryu ain't even use a name attack yet. Just like Pda didn't make Kaido Go hybrid vs Oden. He not going to show how the fruit fully compliments Shiryu style until he closer to fight Zoro.