SHISHISHI TRIAL

Do you believe in the existence of the mafia?

• Total voters

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Very well.

All prosecution, defense, uhh truthers, clowns, and basically anyone in the courtroom that intends on speaking, place your right hand on the nearest bible closest to you and raise your left hand while giving your answer:

'Do all gathered here today, swear to speak the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth?'
if there is no bible you can basically put the hand on me

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
The defendant Mr. @ShiShiShi is accused of five counts of murder. He is also charged with at least two cases of attempted bank robbery.

Investigations revealed that Mr. @ShiShiShi was deeply indebted after using the cleaning service of the so called family business. In order to get money, he tried to rob two banks in the early morning of april 22th. Both robberies failed. In the late evening of that day he killed @Admiral Maynard, who just wanted to collect the money that he owed the family business. On april 24th, @ShiShiShi killed @Warine . His motive for this murder remains unclear yet. His DNA was found on the murder weapon and the body. When searching his house, the police also found three bodies in his basement. The identities of these three victims are currently still unknown, but the autopsy revealed that they died a violent death.

Mr. @ShiShiShi denies these crimes, but the evidence speaks for itself.

The defendant Mr. @ShiShiShi is accused of five counts of murder. He is also charged with at least two cases of attempted bank robbery.

Investigations revealed that Mr. @ShiShiShi was deeply indebted after using the cleaning service of the so called family business. In order to get money, he tried to rob two banks in the early morning of april 22th. Both robberies failed. In the late evening of that day he killed @Admiral Maynard, who just wanted to collect the money that he owed the family business. On april 24th, @ShiShiShi killed @Warine . His motive for this murder remains unclear yet. His DNA was found on the murder weapon and the body. When searching his house, the police also found three bodies in his basement. The identities of these three victims are currently still unknown, but the autopsy revealed that they died a violent death.

Mr. @ShiShiShi denies these crimes, but the evidence speaks for itself.
×}°[~]•©°{/*€€7?&:%:#__

I'm a prosecutor, not a witness. But if you want me to, then I will follow Mr. Reloadeds example.

I swear by The Bosses orders I will tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
Who is this boss? Nevermind. @NikaInParis write that down, to look into later.

For now, what do you have to say to the prosecution's accusation @ShiShiShi ?