General & Others Shitpost complaint about Oda or Wano something... am i getting likes yet?

Rate Wano (in my opinion not yours)

• 0/100

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • 1/100

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • 2/100 ("i dickride oda")

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
Keywords: ZKK, No ZKK, Zoro, Luffy, Wano, Big Mom, Big Meme, Kaido, Fraudo, LODA, GODA, Peak, mid, Rocks, no flashback

With Wano officially ending, what are our thoughts going forward???

Wano sucked as an arc because it took Loda a fucking decade to build up to the most anti-climatic ending in manga and possibly fictional history. In one of THE lamest moves by any author, mangaka, director, writer, producer, artist, discord mod... etc, Oda decided that NOT only was Kaido an absolute fraud who couldn't even take a single punch from Luffy... but also that he didnt deserve a fleshed out backstory.

Maybe had Loda used his time on Kaido and the beast pirates rather than Kawamatsu, Kiku, and the rest of the mortally irrelevant cast of background character, he would have written a semi-compelling story and narrative that both ended a 400+ chapter saga AND that left some form of satisfaction within the fanbase. UNFORTUNATELY, Loda decided that his story was second-rate to mercharacters (Characters who exist solely for merchandizing and fangirls[Gender inclusive] and lame fables that are irrelevant to anything, he would have left the fanbase happy and engaged.

Look no further than these lazy heaping piles of shit that are these fanservice movies... listen, trying to make a little money is one thing, but desperate cash grabs propped up off of lollis (Uto) and semi-loved characters (Shanks) is a whole different beast. The reason I bring this up is because, it shows exactly where his priorities are. The manga is just a longer, detailed, and less obvious version of these movies, NOTHING more than merch advertising and filler.

Past arcs have felt this shit too, Dressrosa had those little fairy fucks who filled in 20% of the panels, as well as Rebecca... name 1 trait about Rebecca go (shes 16 be appropriate).
Zou had... actually everyone besides Raizo was pretty much merch useless fodder

Whole Cake Island had at least 20 too many background siblings that added nothing
Wano has the Scabbards (besides Raizo, Kinemon, and Kanjuro)

Enough is Enough.... this is the third time in the last 12 months that I have been so bored of the weekly trash that I need to take a break.

Anyways. this was my shitpost oda hate or whatever... make sure to like and reply because thats why this exists.

Ok,here we go(again lol):
1-Tama plot destroyed any tension and made gifters into a joke.
2-Numbers were useless too.
3-Ussop and Nami got no real wins and power ups
4-Kaido himself and his commanders turned many of his allies against themselves.
5-Kanjuro and Orochi revived a 1000x times,fake deaths are lame.
6-No one fucking died.
7-CP0 failed to deliver the hype.
8-BMP are nowhere to be seen.
9-Big Meme got shat on.
10-King no proper introduction and bounty reveal.
11-Jack got one shot in one panel.
12-"I am Oden girl" is a retard(Yamato).
13-Sanji destroyed the raid suit(mixed feelings here).
14-Wtf did Marco come here for?
15-Kaido didn't get a worthy flashback.
16-Lurking Legend was not clarified,is it BM+Kaido teaming up or someone else.
17-Somehow Law managed to tank a lot of shit he is not supposed to tank.
18-Luffy,Zoro,Kidd,etc...got hit with useless shit so Oda could make chapter a 1000 especial.Unecessary dragging.
19-Brook and Chopper didn't get a fucking fight.
20-Fodders got too much panel time.
21-No Black Maria boobs!epic fail!

I hope Oda reads the western hate mail he receives and fixes this stuff for later arcs.One Piece can still be the greatest if he plays his cards right.

Ok,here we go(again lol):
1-Tama plot destroyed any tension and made gifters into a joke.
2-Numbers were useless too.
3-Ussop and Nami got no real wins and power ups
4-Kaido himself and his commanders turned many of his allies against themselves.
5-Kanjuro and Orochi revived a 1000x times,fake deaths are lame.
6-No one fucking died.
7-CP0 failed to deliver the hype.
8-BMP are nowhere to be seen.
9-Big Meme got shat on.
10-King no proper introduction and bounty reveal.
11-Jack got one shot in one panel.
12-"I am Oden girl" is a retard(Yamato).
13-Sanji destroyed the raid suit(mixed feelings here).
14-Wtf did Marco come here for?
15-Kaido didn't get a worthy flashback.
16-Lurking Legend was not clarified,is it BM+Kaido teaming up or someone else.
17-Somehow Law managed to tank a lot of shit he is not supposed to tank.
18-Luffy,Zoro,Kidd,etc...got hit with useless shit so Oda could make chapter a 1000 especial.Unecessary dragging.
19-Brook and Chopper didn't get a fucking fight.
20-Fodders got too much panel time.
21-No Black Maria boobs!epic fail!

I hope Oda reads the western hate mail he receives and fixes this stuff for later arcs.One Piece can still be the greatest if he plays his cards right.
Not reading this but:
Either
A. I agree
B. You are an idiot and wrong

Last edited:
Not reading this but:
Either
A. I agree
B. You are a idiot and wrong
Dont be lazy,i wrote this with love:kata:
Post automatically merged:

Wano was an excellent arc IMO. People complain a lot because things didn't go the way they wanted and because they didn't agree with how Oda managed battles, which is something the target audience doesn't care about.
Dude,Wano is not a bad shounnen arc,but its bad for Op standards.It felt like fairy tail for me.Things felt too easy.

Last edited:
Dont be lazy,i wrote this with love:kata:
Post automatically merged:

Dude,Wano is not a bad shounnen arc,but its bad for Op standards.It felt like fairy tail for me.Things felt too easy.
In the matter of battles and powers, no author will please fans, least of all Oda as he was never good at it. I think it was the best arch in the save island point of view. People in Wano suffer a lot, it was a well-constructed plot, with a lot of drama, it has a dictatorial government similar to what existed in reality. I found Oden's flashback very good to watch in the anime. Yamato if saying Oden is something tard is a matter of opinion. But damn look at the plot... Orochi got a drug that forced an entire city to laugh endlessly, I found it heavy and magnificent. We've never been more connected to an island in One Piece than Wano. Speaking for myself what the reaction of the people of Wano will be, how the border will be opened, how Momo will be as Shogun? In previous arcs fuck the nation, Luffy saved it but I didn't care, it was just another step in Luffy's journey, and in Wano the mood is different. I thought Big Mom was necessary in the arc, for the world of One Piece to spin and the old generation to end for good.

In the matter of battles and powers, no author will please fans, least of all Oda as he was never good at it. I think it was the best arch in the save island point of view. People in Wano suffer a lot, it was a well-constructed plot, with a lot of drama, it has a dictatorial government similar to what existed in reality. I found Oden's flashback very good to watch in the anime. Yamato if saying Oden is something tard is a matter of opinion. But damn look at the plot... Orochi got a drug that forced an entire city to laugh endlessly, I found it heavy and magnificent. We've never been more connected to an island in One Piece than Wano. Speaking for myself what the reaction of the people of Wano will be, how the border will be opened, how Momo will be as Shogun? In previous arcs fuck the nation, Luffy saved it but I didn't care, it was just another step in Luffy's journey, and in Wano the mood is different. I thought Big Mom was necessary in the arc, for the world of One Piece to spin and the old generation to end for good.
I agree,i liked the Wano culture because its based off the real japanese samurai culture.BM was necessary but she didn't feel like a menance at all.Oda could have done a way better job here.Some Scabbards should have died,all straw hats should have been given extreme diff fights,Big Mom Pirates should have shown up to add chaos,CP0 should have confronted Robin+Brook+Chopper+Ussop+Nami.I could go on but i'm tired.Oda was not at his best here,this felt like fairy tail to me.

I agree,i liked the Wano culture because its based off the real japanese samurai culture.BM was necessary but she didn't feel like a menance at all.Oda could have done a way better job here.Some Scabbards should have died,all straw hats should have been given extreme diff fights,Big Mom Pirates should have shown up to add chaos,CP0 should have confronted Robin+Brook+Chopper+Ussop+Nami.I could go on but i'm tired.Oda was not at his best here,this felt like fairy tail to me.
After Pell survived, I never expected any more deaths in One Piece

Last edited:
I don't give a fuck about zkk,but it would be very cool.But Oda has no balls.
What does this have to do with balls? If it doesn't happen, it means Oda doesn't want ZKK. In fact, all theories of ZKK are guesses of fans. It's not surprising that many seemingly reasonable guesses didn't happen in the end