General & Others Shitpost complaint about Oda or Wano something... am i getting likes yet?

Rate Wano (in my opinion not yours)

• 0/100

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • 1/100

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • 2/100 ("i dickride oda")

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters
Jesus fucking Christ One Piece defenders are hysterically deluded lol.

Oda’s target audience doesn’t care about fights? 100% of Wano has been mindless fighting and ass pull Powerups. The idea that One Piece fans don’t care about fights is a lie created by One Piece fans as a way to distract from how bad One Piece fights actually are. All of the most important and climactic moments in the entirety of this mediocre series have all been combat related.

One Piece fans don’t care about fights? Nah, you’re just trying to make excuse for a manga filled with the worst fights anyone has ever read.

It's obvious that they care about fights, but they don't care about consistency of fights or author's choices with characters' powers. The target audience is pre-teens, teenagers, young adults who have more to do with their lives than discuss on anime forums. They see the scenes and they think it's cool and they have good reactions. Do you think a 15-year-old boy is looking for incoherence?

The target audience other than nerds who argue in forums, they feel the feelings that the author passes, and in relation to Wano's feelings, Oda has worked the plot well.

Kaido wants to enslave people, kill those who can't work, and replace livestock. He is like tyrant dictators who really existed in the history of mankind. Luffy is the savior hero who has connected well with the population of Wano as he never did in the manga as this is the first island where people go hungry, and his dream is for his friends to eat whatever he wants, the samurai became friends with Luffy. Don't you think this plot is magnificent? So I'm sorry man... but I thought it was amazing.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
It's obvious that they care about fights, but they don't care about consistency of fights or author's choices with characters' powers. The target audience is pre-teens, teenagers, young adults who have more to do with their lives than discuss on anime forums. They see the scenes and they think it's cool and they have good reactions. Do you think a 15-year-old boy is looking for incoherence?

The target audience other than nerds who argue in forums, they feel the feelings that the author passes, and in relation to Wano's feelings, Oda has worked the plot well.

Kaido wants to enslave people, kill those who can't work, and replace livestock. He is like tyrant dictators who really existed in the history of mankind. Luffy is the savior hero who has connected well with the population of Wano as he never did in the manga as this is the first island where people go hungry, and his dream is for his friends to eat whatever he wants, the samurai became friends with Luffy. Don't you think this plot is magnificent? So I'm sorry man... but I thought it was amazing.
We stand together brother, the Goda cockblow club

H

Herrera95

Wano was an excellent arc IMO. People complain a lot because things didn't go the way they wanted and because they didn't agree with how Oda managed battles, which is something the target audience doesn't care about.
Remember people going crazy about Luffy coming back from dead and relief after Oda made sure it was still Luffy and not Nika/JoyBoy.