Powers & Abilities Shittiest Devil Fruits

We talk a lot about the most useful or most powerful devil fruits, but not really the worst.

There are many Devil fruits that are weak, not useful, and just dumb as shit.

Imo I would honestly kill myself if I ate the roll roll fruit. It’s just like so dumb it irks me so much. I don’t even care about how good it could be with a smart user. It’s just so mf ugly.

https://onepiece.fandom.com/wiki/Koro_Koro_no_Mi
Just look at this 😭😭😭
Cleary the Gomu Gomu no MI, years of hearing and reading about how shit it is and how hard Luffy had to work for his free power ups convinced me of this. :myman:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Kinemon’s fruit is totally unnecessary to his character and it’s inclusion in the story confuses me
Loooool so true, completely forgot he had a DF.
His DF had no importance at all during Wano.
The guy used it to warm the gang in PH, to impersonate Doffy in DR and that’s it.
So laaaaame.
Édit : i forgot the samurai hiding in Onigashima with BP clothes, still lame as fuck

The guy used it to warm the gang in PH, to impersonate Doffy in DR and that’s it.
So laaaaame.
Édit : i forgot the samurai hiding in Onigashima with BP clothes, still lame as fuck
The worst part is that the fruit has a handicap. He needs like twigs and stones to use it.

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
So laaaaame.
In the hands of a member of the Revos or CP, it can be effectively used to infiltrate an organization.