Versus Battle Shiva Ganishka (Berserk) vs One Punch Man Gauntlet

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Here a sane Shiva Ganishika (the guy can more or less control his powers) has to fight a One punch man Gauntlet. (everyone is at 100% for every fight)

Round 1 : Beefcake

Round 2 : Vaccine Man

Round 3: Orochi (normal form)

Round 4 : Tatsumaki

Round 5 : Psykorochi

Round 6 : Boros

Here the file for Shiva Ganishika and his powers : https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ganishka#Shiva_Form

Tags: @Dragomir (your Griffith thread gave me the idea) @Patryipe @Poque @Fiji @Maggi @Shiroyru @Admiral Lee Hung @Cherry Hilk @Dark Admiral @RayanOO @Jackteo @Don DaSlayer @uyuu @Zoro D Goat @ShinmenTakezo @FloriGlori @AdmiralKinyagi @Garp the Fist @Owl Ki @Chrono @Steven @Sentinel @playa4321 @Seth etc

Here a sane Shiva Ganishika (the guy can more or less control his powers) has to fight a One punch man Gauntlet. (everyone is at 100% for every fight)

Here the file for Shiva Ganishika and his powers : https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Ganishka#Shiva_Form

Tags: @Dragomir (your Griffith thread gave me the idea) @Patryipe @Poque @Fiji @Maggi @Shiroyru @Admiral Lee Hung @Cherry Hilk @Dark Admiral @RayanOO @Jackteo @Don DaSlayer @uyuu @Zoro D Goat @ShinmenTakezo @FloriGlori @AdmiralKinyagi @Garp the Fist @Owl Ki @Chrono @Steven @Sentinel @playa4321 @Seth etc
Stops at Orochi or Tatsumaki.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

My kinda thread lmfao.

So we really don’t know how powerful Ganishka was. Only that he was easily the strongest apostle and that only a Godhand member could’ve stopped him. All of the other Apostles combined were pretty helpless against him. So his exact power level is imaginary pretty much lol.

That said, I would say he loses definitely to Orochi. Maybe even vaccine Man. Rounds 4-6 he doesn’t stand much of a chance.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
My kinda thread lmfao.

So we really don’t know how powerful Ganishka was. Only that he was easily the strongest apostle and that only a Godhand member could’ve stopped him. All of the other Apostles combined were pretty helpless against him. So his exact power level is imaginary pretty much lol.

That said, I would say he loses definitely to Orochi. Maybe even vaccine Man. Rounds 4-6 he doesn’t stand much of a chance.
Haha I knew you wuld like it.

Shiva Ganishika was so tall ; I think like multiple kilometers tall. The guy reached the clouds. I don't think he is smaller than Psykorochi.

He can rain down fire balls :

He can create huge thunder storm : wind thunder etc

Can create an army of weak demons with the blood of his enemies lol

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Haha I knew you wuld like it.

Shiva Ganishika was so tall ; I think like multiple kilometers tall. The guy reached the clouds. I don't think he is smaller than Psykorochi.

He can rain down fire balls :

He can create huge thunder storm : wind thunder etc

Can create an army of weak demons with the blood of his enemies lol

Yeah the “Shiva” title was appropriate for him. He was the closest to reaching the level of a Godhand but ultimately was still far from them lol.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Probably the same place where he calced that Ancalagon the freaking Black would lose to a Fairy Tale character lol. Even if Ls posts weren’t so uselessly vague, his calcs all come from VB wiki and other useless fan sites lol.
some of those site are good at least to compare characters and to have an average estimation. If 2 different wikis put some characters around the same levels this can give some informations etc.

Even if we can disagree sometimes about some calcs or some placement (city level, town etc). This is still useful.

Vs battle put Shiva Ganishika from City level to Montain +. I think he is above city level by some margin. He is so big he can erased town/small city just by walking with his others powers that put him quite high.

H

Haoshoku

Ganiskha is truly a beast, one of the better villians from Berserk.

He’s not getting past Psychorochi or Tatsumaki though. His large size makes him such an easy target for Tatsumaki’s telekinesis, which has been shown to be powerful enough to lift an entire city and still have enough power left to do stuff like this:
In turn Ganishka would have a hard time hitting Tatsumaki.

Pyschorochi also caused surface damage clearly visible from outerspace, putting her outta of Shiva Ganishka’s league. Atleast from what we’ve seen, his fireballs are a firecracker compared to Psycho’s energy blasts.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Ganiskha is truly a beast, one of the better villians from Berserk.

He’s not getting past Psychorochi or Tatsumaki though. His large size makes him such an easy target for Tatsumaki’s telekinesis, which has been shown to be powerful enough to lift an entire city and still have enough power left to do stuff like this:
In turn Ganishka would have a hard time hitting Tatsumaki.

Pyschorochi also caused surface damage clearly visible from outerspace, putting her outta of Shiva Ganishka’s league. Atleast from what we’ve seen, his fireballs are a firecracker compared to Psycho’s energy blasts.
And against first form Orochi ? You think he has some chance ?