Versus Battle Shiva vs Vishnu

Who do you think would win?

I feel like this fight could go in either way, with it in all likely resulting in the destruction of the universe and both gods. Shiva can destroy the universe, Vishnu literally is the universe. If shiva uses the pashupastra, then he probably could kill vishnu, but idk how he'd be able to deal with vishnu becoming death the destroyer of worlds and using his true form.

Overall I think extreme diff in either way.

Who do you think would win?

I feel like this fight could go in either way, with it in all likely resulting in the destruction of the universe and both gods. Shiva can destroy the universe, Vishnu literally is the universe. If shiva uses the pashupastra, then he probably could kill vishnu, but idk how he'd be able to deal with vishnu becoming death the destroyer of worlds and using his true form.

Overall I think extreme diff in either way.
Isnt Vishnu the one who create Shiva in the first place tho?

Is there a definitive hindu holy book/scripture regarding this? Just like Bible in Catholics etc
there are Hindu scriptures, but they aren’t definitive
Post automatically merged:

“Hinduism” was just a name that foreigners used to describe the native religion of india.

irl there are many different religions that fall under the category of Hinduism.

Some people believe shiva is the supreme god, some believe it’s Vishnu, others believe it’s neither