Speculations Shocking Spirit Animals (data book)

Oda compared some chartacters to certain animals in new data book
if you know Oda he won't do anything "randomly"
I did a simple researcha and here's the result

Roger : The Quokka - The Laugh Bringer
The Quokka spirit animal teaches us to show and appreciate joy and laughter. A true spiritual healer the Quokka spreads light and love where there previously was none. Guiding one to find the happiness that is embedded in us all. The quokka opens our soul and reflects this directly at us through the quokka smile.

Shanks : Lion - The Guardian
In Asia, the lion was popularly believed to have the power to repel evil, and for this reason it was habitually used to guard gates and doors

Teach : Hippo - Dreams
The Hippo Totem speaks of your dreams and how you achieve them
Sticking to an Earth-Water balance is part of Hippo's daily life, so finding a balance between being grounded or practical and reaching for your loftiest of dreams is paramount.

Whitebeard : White Whale - Can not be defeated
It has been suggested that the White Whale symbolizes God, who should be respected and left alone; nature and the quest of men to prove their dominance over it; and the Biblical Leviathan, a large sea creature who cannot be defeated, as well as other ideas.

Buggy : Panda - Luck
Eastern cultures regard Panda as a symbol of peace and luck. When Panda appears, you may find your entire outlook on life becoming brighter

Koby : dolphin - savior of sailors
The dolphin is associated with both water and air elements, living in both realms, symbolizing both the emotional and intellectual traits. The dolphin is a symbol of protection for its presence in stories about saving the drowning sailors or other humans in distress

p.s
Marco and Phoenix was there but connection is more than obvious

calling

Last edited:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
Add me to your tag list please.

Odd animal choice for Roger, I expected him to have a lion like Shanks.

Hippos are some of the most deadliest animals on the planet, they kill around 500 people a year.

Hippos are also strong enough to even kill Lions.
Buggy : Panda
Eastern cultures regard Panda as a symbol of peace and luck. When Panda appears, you may find your entire outlook on life becoming brighter
Perfect for Buggy lamo.

Add me to your tag list please.

Odd animal choice for Roger, I expected him to have a lion like Shanks.

Hippos are some of the most deadliest animals on the planet, they kill around 500 people a year.

Hippos are also strong enough to even kill Lions.

Perfect for Buggy lamo.
sure

p.s

animal of joy and laughter is perfect for Roger tbh

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž
"Shanks : Lion - The Guardian
In Asia, the lion was popularly believed to have the power to repel evil, and for this reason it was habitually used to guard gates and doors "
*Leomon getting killed* flashbacks.

BB is gonna kill Shanks confirmed.
:smart:

Oda compared some chartacters to certain animals in new data book
if you know Oda he won't do anything "randomly"
I did a simple researcha and here's the result

Roger : The Quokka - The Laugh Bringer
The Quokka spirit animal teaches us to show and appreciate joy and laughter. A true spiritual healer the Quokka spreads light and love where there previously was none. Guiding one to find the happiness that is embedded in us all. The quokka opens our soul and reflects this directly at us through the quokka smile.

Shanks : Lion - The Guardian
In Asia, the lion was popularly believed to have the power to repel evil, and for this reason it was habitually used to guard gates and doors

Teach : Hippo - Dreams
The Hippo Totem speaks of your dreams and how you achieve them
Sticking to an Earth-Water balance is part of Hippo's daily life, so finding a balance between being grounded or practical and reaching for your loftiest of dreams is paramount.

Whitebeard : White Whale - Can not be defeated
It has been suggested that the White Whale symbolizes God, who should be respected and left alone; nature and the quest of men to prove their dominance over it; and the Biblical Leviathan, a large sea creature who cannot be defeated, as well as other ideas.

Buggy : Panda - Luck

Koby : dolphin - savior of sailors
The dolphin is associated with both water and air elements, living in both realms, symbolizing both the emotional and intellectual traits. The dolphin is a symbol of protection for its presence in stories about saving the drowning sailors or other humans in distress

p.s
Marco and Phoenix was there but connection is more than obvious

calling

Wow, you learn something new everyday..i didnt know what a Quokka is so i searched and the dude's a happy lil fellow. So Roger is Quokka huh...while WB is a whale. Too bad WB's physique doesn't resemble a whale that much, i absolutely love blue whale's shape and form and size they are like the most majestic animal ever. Untouchable vibe etc.

Btw are the infos below each animal also from databook or did you searched it yourself? About hippos totem correlates with dream etc?
Post automatically merged:

"Shanks : Lion - The Guardian
In Asia, the lion was popularly believed to have the power to repel evil, and for this reason it was habitually used to guard gates and doors "
*Leomon getting killed* flashbacks.

BB is gonna kill Shanks confirmed.
:smart:
Not without Shanks flexing first though. The dude who was at the center core of Kaidou's wank about the only few in the world capable of fightin him, is a surefire kill to do crazy flex. :kayneshrug: