Speculations Shocking Spirit Animals (data book)

G

Gorosei Informer

Koby : dolphin - savior of sailors
The dolphin is associated with both water and air elements, living in both realms, symbolizing both the emotional and intellectual traits. The dolphin is a symbol of protection for its presence in stories about saving the drowning sailors or other humans in distress
Koby being a dolphin is very fitting, especially with the way he saved the princessses from those pirates too! He really was like a dolphin in that moment!

:ace:

Add me to your tag list please.

Odd animal choice for Roger, I expected him to have a lion like Shanks.
I really need to see a Quokka like this one edited to have Roger's hat and moustache now! I might try and do it later too.

:vistalaugh::rolaugh:

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother

Oda compared some chartacters to certain animals in new data book
if you know Oda he won't do anything "randomly"
I did a simple researcha and here's the result

Roger : The Quokka - The Laugh Bringer
The Quokka spirit animal teaches us to show and appreciate joy and laughter. A true spiritual healer the Quokka spreads light and love where there previously was none. Guiding one to find the happiness that is embedded in us all. The quokka opens our soul and reflects this directly at us through the quokka smile.

Shanks : Lion - The Guardian
In Asia, the lion was popularly believed to have the power to repel evil, and for this reason it was habitually used to guard gates and doors

Teach : Hippo - Dreams
The Hippo Totem speaks of your dreams and how you achieve them
Sticking to an Earth-Water balance is part of Hippo's daily life, so finding a balance between being grounded or practical and reaching for your loftiest of dreams is paramount.

Whitebeard : White Whale - Can not be defeated
It has been suggested that the White Whale symbolizes God, who should be respected and left alone; nature and the quest of men to prove their dominance over it; and the Biblical Leviathan, a large sea creature who cannot be defeated, as well as other ideas.

Buggy : Panda - Luck
Eastern cultures regard Panda as a symbol of peace and luck. When Panda appears, you may find your entire outlook on life becoming brighter

Koby : dolphin - savior of sailors
The dolphin is associated with both water and air elements, living in both realms, symbolizing both the emotional and intellectual traits. The dolphin is a symbol of protection for its presence in stories about saving the drowning sailors or other humans in distress

p.s
Marco and Phoenix was there but connection is more than obvious

calling

Shanks is a Lion? It’s a wrap all Shanks haters will take L soon. Shanks aboutta be so strong
:crazwhat:

Shanks is a Lion? It’s a wrap all Shanks haters will take L soon. Shanks aboutta be so strong
:crazwhat:
Well when a guy:

- who is Luffy's in-panel inspiration
- who showed first ever CoC in the manga
- whose CoC was praised by WSM himself
- whose powerlevel in was wanked by WSC himself as among the only ones in the world capable of fighting him
- showed in earliest part of a manga yet was saved for the latest parts of that manga

It's real fun to see how people attempt for him to be just some okai boi

G

Gorosei Informer

Oh yeah, I just truly hoped he would be portrayed that way even though it doesn't sound so likely in that too linear haha.
Yeah knowing Oda, he will give him something very unexpected but fitting somehow. Similar to how Roger is a Quokka but it actually makes a lot of sense. Maybe some kind of desert creature? A lizard or coyote or something? Maybe even a tarantula? I just found "desert lions" actually exist too in South Africa, never knew that!