Shokugeki no Sanji Chapter-4

Rate the chapter

• Total voters
Do you guys think we will see Sanji fighting some Okama masters in the future?
We.may be able to see these during this arc. If Oda plans of unveiling a PU related to his not yet seen devastating kicks, then it's only reasonable to have a 2-panel flashback but not necessarily covering all those battles but the manner in which he obtained all the recipes by getting stronger every single day for 700 days nonstop.

Finalbeta

Science Nerd 🌌 🌍 🧬 βš›οΈ
Ivankov didn't put himself on that menu. "If yu want smoke, I have 99 smoke masters to dish out the smoke."
Yeah I know but he might have had a friendly exchange with him too at the end yet I personally believe that the odds he was defeated by Sanji assuming that even happened are abysmal.

Chapter was funny as hell :milaugh:

In this chapter it felt like the okama island was a real training and not some cringe moment in a random island :datas:

The art keeps on getting better each chapter aswell. :leohah:

It would be so interesting if Oda hinted what's all blue in one of shokugeki no sanji chapter :finally:

Zoro D Goat

ℨπ”₯π”žπ”¬'𝔰 π”Šπ”―π”’π”žπ”± β„Œπ”’π”žπ”³π”’π”«π”°!πŸ‘‘
This dude Sanji really create a national anthem for his fantasy Lmao I can't with this man.:kobeha:
"They were supposed to be on opposite sides"
@Kuro Ashi @Zoro D Goat and once again we see Sanji's ability to turn enemies into allies.
Truly, a frightening skill!:sanmoji:
It is indeed.