General & Others Shokugeki no Sanji

G

Gorosei Informer

And she saw herself as the Pirate she would be if she could set sail with them

:catsweat:
She looks awesome! This is so wholesome for her, so glad they did a chapter for her! :yearight:

:finally:

Wait a minute though....

3 pistols?!

Oh no....

:zehaha::usoprice::chopoff:
Post automatically merged:

This song also feels very appropriate at least imo for this context:

Gotta love Vivi too! Always adored her from day 1 and it's so great to see more of her like at the Reverie and to see her doing well and happier, both in the "future" with the Reverie and this "flashback/in the past" with this bonus chapter.

Shougeki No Sanji is a completely genius and perfect concept, that feeds the fans on what Sanji is truly about and always has been. The "Master Chef". Or even "The Worlds' Greatest Chef" as I like to call him too. :catblush::yearight:

:hihihi:

It's really wonderful to get extra content like this though and to see more of what Sanji does best.

If it's true that these might be getting animated and more chapters of these, all the better! Although Sanji seems to be getting the most love of out all the SHs by far in an overall/general sense, maybe Morj was right about him being Oda's favourite SH? So he was really trolling Sanji's VA with that comment of him "never being this cool again"?

Oda already has been proving to be lying about that with the whole Trigun Nicolas D Wolfwood (a goat from a goat series, like Vash himself) and especially the glorious Sanji vs Queen moments so far and the fight actually happening!

I really hope Vivi rejoins the crew one day but permanently this time. With Imu directly targeting her, she would be safer with them too.

:lumazed::ace::stealthblack::finally:

Last edited by a moderator:
Chapter 4 out

https://mangaplus.shueisha.co.jp/viewer/1009964

Sanji looking fit cooking in the wilds

:myman:

Ivankov finds him frightening

Sanji's potential too strong:crazwhat:

The Sanji Collection of Great Poems

:kobeha:

With a Primitive Smile

To live with you, i'd gladly become a barbarian.
Because when you smile, even the wild fields...
Become an elegant Tavola and a refined cucina

I am a Cameriere of romance
A primitive beast..
Serving both love and deliciousness...
To your luscious lips.

:perocry: :milaugh:

Sanji's a man of many talents :myman: