Versus Battle Shoot McMahon (HxH) vs Pre Skip Trafalgar Law (One Piece)

Shoot unfortunately loses. Or at least it will end in a tie (if he keeps his distance from Law)

Without his Hatsu, Shoot can't do any damage. And unfortunately, it can only be used with direct point blank contact.

If we assume they don't know each other's abilities, then Shoot might be able to suprise Law and take one of his body parts, but once Law knows how it works, he won't let Shoot touch him again. He'll just focus on dealing with the (very weak) floating hands. Since their speed is equalized, it will be annoying but possible to deal with the floating hands by tanking/dodging them. They'll probably be moving too fast to effectively use Room/Shambles on them though.

Law's room is just way too OP in combat, even if we apply the restriction that the Room can't affect Shoot himself (but can affect "weak" Nen created constructs, like the Floating Hands)

I think to be able to realistically beat Law, you need to have powerful projectile attacks that move way too fast from him to use Room to teleport around.

Law's ability needs some proper restrictions for real lmaoo. It's hilarious how underutilized it is in the manga.

With Equalized base speed, Law will be able to use takt and steal shoots heart and then just crush it, honestly Law is broken in those kind of confrontation. The hands wont be able to reach law in time and takt is instant, so yeah.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Law has haki lol
This is pre skip Law not post skip
steal shoots heart
Law didn't have that move pre skip

He'll just focus on dealing with the (very weak) floating hands.
I agree that attack potency can be a problem but with 3 hands (2 if Shoot decides to ride one (best choice))

Shoot advantage is the hands manipulation that can mitigate Law room. Shoot can telepathically move them around. So even if Law move them with room Shoot can still use them as he wants and attack. And Shoot when he rides his hands is really fast and mobile. even if Law can cut a part of shoot body his hands can still move with nen manipulation.

But i agree that he will need lots of hits to really hurt Law.

But if Shoot manages to land one hit to take one of Law's eye it will become more complicated for Law right away.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I think by equalizing just speed Law would still remain more lethal and more durable because OP characters are quite jacked

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
pretty sure Law had some form of CoO as a kid. Corazon is also not a scrub lol
Yeah Cora was strong but he went troll mode against Law and supeeeerrrr easy. He was obviously not all out at all.

Law just dodged it wasn’t CoO

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
This guy aint Post-RB-Meruem,the only person who legit scales to Rose-Bomb
Prê skip Law didn’t scale at all to Post Rose Meruem or even pré rose Meruem.

Law and Shoot aren’t that far at all.
Post automatically merged:

Corazon's whole life depended on that kick, I doubt he went that easy on him
I don’t understand. His life ? How ? It was clearly trolling. You can’t believe Cora was serious here ?

Prê skip Law didn’t scale at all to Post Rose Meruem or even pré rose Meruem.

Law and Shoot aren’t that far at all.
Post automatically merged:

I don’t understand. His life ? How ? It was clearly trolling. You can’t believe Cora was serious here ?
Law was on his way to tell Doflamingo that Corazon was able to speak and was planning on betraying them. He was definitely serious there

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Law was on his way to tell Doflamingo that Corazon was able to speak and was planning on betraying them. He was definitely serious there
So Law could beat easy a commodore of the Marine ?
A guy Diamanté said he was strong / capable ?
a guy able to steal the ope ope no mi from Drake Father and took down almost all the castle ?

No way at all. There are two Cora one clumsy Cora and one serious Cora.

So Law could beat easy a commodore of the Marine ?
A guy Diamanté said he was strong / capable ?
a guy able to steal the ope ope no mi from Drake Father and took down almost all the castle ?

No way at all. There are two Cora one clumsy Cora and one serious Cora.
being able to dodge 1 serious attack doesn't mean Law would be able to beat him relax.

Law was being trained to be Doffy's right hand man, it wouldn't surprise me if he already had a form of haki at that age

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Law was being trained to be Doffy's right hand man, it wouldn't surprise me if he already had a form of haki at that age
No, even Ace or Luffy or Sabo didn’t have haki at that point. Ace awakened COC but that’s it. And young Ace was a monster and Roger son.

There isn’t any sign that show Law having haki back then.