Versus Battle Shouheikun vs Ouki

Ouki canonically defeated Houken twice at this point and he only lost due to: Mental Rage and letting Houken leave and getting interrupted by the Arrow guy.

Moubu would lose to ManU if he didn't get a mental breakdown from Hara lmao.

I can't see any worthy candidate to defeat Ouki aside from Hakuki tbh.

Riboku might have a chance if he gangbangs all Top Tier on Ouki, lol.

Ouki Chad diffs SHK.
Think Moubu would have won if he was pushed that far. The fight ended. It was a prelude, after all.
Yeah not sure what’s going on here lmfao, Ouki is great but he most definitely loses 1v1s to Kanmei and Moubu, Shouheikun of which has been directly compared to both of these guys, lol. Not saying Shouheikun defeats Moubu but the wank in those last few posts is quite obnoxious.
I believe Moubu and Kanmei beat Ouki in a duel but there's plenty of reasons to think otherwise. It's a tough one.

Ouki taking this and its an extreme diff match but only because of his special GG factor Ouki is definitely be coming victorious.

SHK IS SOMEONE WHO CAN FUCK UP ANY TOP 5 OF THE SERIES, EVEN THOUGH NOT WINNING AGAINST ALL. SO HOW COULD IT BE A MID DIFF OR OTHER JOKES MENTIONED IN ABOVE POSTS.

As for its his state prime or not, i believe he ain't that old and definitely would be younger than Tou or of same age. So he is in his prime. While the kid MouBu was losing to him but Moubu spent all the time in martial training while SHK started his strategical training as well so there should be a difference in strength builds up between them.

I don't think we should be making child fight as base for there positions in strength right now.

As for its his state prime or not, i believe he ain't that old and definitely would be younger than Tou or of same age. So he is in his prime. While the kid MouBu was losing to him but Moubu spent all the time in martial training while SHK started his strategical training as well so there should be a difference in strength builds up between them.
I never understood the SHK strength hype
It was simply stated that in his youth he was stronger than Moubu, this is not really prime SHK but young SHK
It just shows that he had decent raw strength in the past as a young man, teenager or a kid who knows.

If SHK is beastly it's gonna be concerned with his skill, but there's no way he can push the top dogs of the series to ext diff, at least not until he takes the field again.
He had the potential but he took a different route

It was simply stated that in his youth he was stronger than Moubu, this is not really prime SHK but young SHK
It just shows that he had decent raw strength in the past as a young man, teenager or a kid who knows.

If SHK is beastly it's gonna be concerned with his skill, but there's no way he can push the top dogs of the series to ext diff, at least not until he takes the field again.
I believe we ( @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung or @God Buggy ) have this opinion about his beastly strength not only because of there child age fights but also because of some history spoilers and how Saitaku made MouBu frustrated with Ouki or SHK's name in the first appearance. Than there's state of Ai arc as well, but that doesn't matter much here.

I believe we ( @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung or @God Buggy ) have this opinion about his beastly strength not only because of there child age fights but also because of some history spoilers and how Saitaku made MouBu frustrated with Ouki or SHK's name in the first appearance. Than there's state of Ai arc as well, but that doesn't matter much here.
I do enjoy SHK as a character but that's stretching it big time lol
He's gonna be a martial beast sure, probably based on martial skill more so than strength. Best case scenario that I can see is giving Tou an extreme diff but the absolute cream of the crop seems far fetched for now at least

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

Moubu openly stated he would crush Ouki with his bare hands, but did not object to Saitaku stating that Shouheikun was stronger than him.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
SHK immediately said that was it too far for a joke then Saitaku apologized
And are we going to trust the words of Bayou Moubu lol, he was a mad dog and we saw how he was humbled after that arc
But Moubu didn’t disagree, that’s the point lol. You can say Moubu was arrogant, but the point is he had no objection to Shouheikun being stronger than him.

Moubu was so arrogant that he thought he would defeat Ouki, but not so arrogant that he thought he would beat Shouheikun? Lol

But Moubu didn’t disagree, that’s the point lol. You can say Moubu was arrogant, but the point is he had no objection to Shouheikun being stronger than him
He did stare at Saitaku before he apologized, he knows that it’s a bad joke especially when SHK immediately addressed it
Moubu has a crush on SHK anyway, I’ll trust SHK’s words thinking it’s too far of a joke

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
He did stare at Saitaku before he apologized, he knows that it’s a bad joke especially when SHK immediately addressed it
Moubu has a crush on SHK anyway, I’ll trust SHK’s words thinking it’s too far of a joke
He wasn’t looking at Saitaku, he was looking at Sei lol.

Even if you trust Shouheikun’s words, that wouldn’t refute the implication that Shouheikun > Ouki.

Shouheikun: “I am not stronger than Moubu”, Shouheikun never says or even implies that Ouki was stronger than him.

The “joke” according to Shouheikun was that Shouheikun was stronger than Moubu, not the implication that Shouheikun was stronger than Ouki. Lol

I believe Moubu and Kanmei beat Ouki in a duel but there's plenty of reasons to think otherwise. It's a tough one.
I also give the edge to Kanmei/Moubu against Ouki strictly in a 1vs1 duel but Ouki's indvidual martial hype was pretty ridiculous.

- Saitaku mentioned Ouki in the vein of being stronger than Moubu, who was calling himself the strongest in China. "Strongest in China" rings an Ouki bell, at least in Saitaku.

- Ouki's performance against Houken, where he was on the brink of killing him a few times (and got interrupted). It's worth noticing that Houken had given Bayou Moubu the "trembling arm" thing when they had briefly seen each other. Overall, I'm pretty positive that Bayou Moubu wouldn't have won against Ouki.

Like I said I favor Kanmei/Moubu in a duel. But it would be an insanely hard match. If someone has the stance of Ouki beating them, it's certainly not a ridiculous one to have.

Last edited: