Versus Battle Shouheikun vs Ouki

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Some considerations on Shouheikun.

- When the loud, I-am-the-strongest, super energic Moubu hears what Saitaku says in response to his claim, he then has two very different reactions. When the old man goes like "But don't we already have a stronger individual right here" (referring to SHK) Moubu is, weirdly enough, silent. Instead, when Saitaku mentions Ouki, Moubu says he'd pulverize that relic of the past with his own hands, where them two to butt in.

Now. We have to state two very important things, obviously.

- Shouheikun himself, upon hearing what Saitaku says about his martial ability in relation to Moubu, states that "it's going to far for a joke".
- This version of Moubu was abso-fucking-lutely underrating Ouki.

Still, it's pretty...noticeable how someone of Moubu's character (and the previous version of Moubu at that) stayed silent when he heard Saitaku's remark on SHK. At the very least he has some huge respect for SHK's martial ability, respect that he originally lacked for a legend like Ouki (again, being wrong in that).

- Shouheikun is said to have been stronger than Moubu in his youth. The same guy thought that, were one to be generous, Shouheikun's martial ability could be put one the same level as Moubu's.

Moubu is martially stronger than SHK, that's what the manga portrays. But the manga also portrays that Shouheikun is an absolute monster of a fighter, that he's up there, that he is part of the group made of the strongest fighters in the manga. Ouki is part of that group too, we all know the sort of portrayal he has.

At the end of the day, I'm going to pick Ouki over SHK in a fight but it's an hard match. Adding Moubu into the mix, Moubu would be first, Ouki would be second and SHK third.

I also want to add something else:
Moubu vs SHK 1 vs 1 is happening. It might even be the last big 1 vs 1 fight of Moubu. And I can't see this match being anything less than insanely hard for both guys. So be very careful, the manga might wank SHK's strenght even beyond the opinion I have of him right now.

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @TheKnightOfTheSea

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

- When the loud, I-am-the-strongest, super energic Moubu hears what Saitaku says in response to his claim, he then has two very different reactions. When the old man goes like "But don't we already have a stronger individual right here" (referring to SHK) Moubu is, weirdly enough, silent. Instead, when Saitaku mentions Ouki, Moubu says he'd pulverize that relic of the past with his own hands, where them two to butt in.

- Shouheikun himself, upon hearing what Saitaku says about his martial ability in relation to Moubu, states that "it's going to far for a joke".

Still, it's pretty...noticeable how someone of Moubu's character (and the previous version of Moubu at that) stayed silent when he heard Saitaku's remark on SHK. At the very least he has some huge respect for SHK's martial ability, respect that he originally lacked for a legend like Ouki (again, being wrong in that).

- Shouheikun is said to have been stronger than Moubu in his youth. The same guy thought that, were one to be generous, Shouheikun's martial ability could be put one the same level as Moubu's.

Moubu is martially stronger than SHK, that's what the manga portrays. But the manga also portrays that Shouheikun is an absolute monster of a fighter, that he's up there, that he is part of the group made of the strongest fighters in the manga. Ouki is part of that group too, we all know the sort of portrayal he has.

At the end of the day, I'm going to pick Ouki over SHK in a fight but it's an hard match. Adding Moubu into the mix, Moubu would be first, Ouki would be second and SHK third.

Moubu vs SHK 1 vs 1 is happening. It might even be the last big 1 vs 1 fight of Moubu. And I can't see this match being anything less than insanely hard for both guys. So be very careful, the manga might wank SHK's strenght even beyond the opinion I have of him right now.

Already talked about this here

Prime Shouheikun, people done understand how severely Hara hyped him. Moubu who considered himself above the 6GG (not just Ouki but all of them) had nothing to say when Saitaku said Shouheikun was stronger than him. Pretty much the only thing we are missing is Hara explicitly confirming that Shouheikun was the strongest warrior of his era.

But we’ll wait for confirmation I guess. Lol

Prime Shouheikun > Ouki > Current Shouheikun imo. High diff gap in between each of them. If I remember correctly, SHK's right hand man Kaioku back in State of Ai arc said that in the past, SHK is even stronger than Great General Moubu. This is interesting cuz Kaioku knows about Moubu's victory over Kanmei and he specifically puts SHK above Moubu who defeated Kanmei. So prime Shouheikun was probably used to be the strongest man in all of China.

Ouki destroys in a duel.

i dont think moubu vs SHK is a 1 on 1 duel. It's going to be an ultimate tactics vs ultimate might kinda battle. If it does end in a duel, it'll be after Moubu is half dead, having come through the insane tactics of SHK.

It won't be some 'fair' duel.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
SHK is nowhere near Ouki in martial prowess nor general chadness effect. He’s great for a military chieftan, but Ouki is in a different league. I don’t even think Moubu can beat Ouki in a 1v1, at least for now.
Ouki canonically defeated Houken twice at this point and he only lost due to: Mental Rage and letting Houken leave and getting interrupted by the Arrow guy.

Moubu would lose to ManU if he didn't get a mental breakdown from Hara lmao.

I can't see any worthy candidate to defeat Ouki aside from Hakuki tbh.

Riboku might have a chance if he gangbangs all Top Tier on Ouki, lol.

Ouki Chad diffs SHK.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

Bro wtf is happening in this thread?😂 "Destroys him", "chad diffs him", "is nowhere near him", "cleaves him in half".

Like I put Ouki as stronger than SHK martially but people here be treating SHK like Dakan Plains Shin😂
Yeah not sure what’s going on here lmfao, Ouki is great but he most definitely loses 1v1s to Kanmei and Moubu, Shouheikun of which has been directly compared to both of these guys, lol. Not saying Shouheikun defeats Moubu but the wank in those last few posts is quite obnoxious.