Shoujo series discussion thread

I am actually not all too much a fan of shoujo :catcry:

I mean... some are really nice!!! No mistake!! But a lot have quite the stupid drama... for example, someone once talked about the manga Peach Girl, like,,, badly,,, and I thought: How bad can it really be??? :catsweat: so I read a couple of chapters :catcry: it was awful. One of the worst things I have read in my entire life :tchpepe:
Post automatically merged:

Give Princess Tutu a try, the story is breathtaking, the characters are gorgeous and the OST is amazing ~

OMG Just saw your ppost!!!! I watched this when I was younger!! It was so cute!!! So adorable! So beautiful!! :hurry::hurry::hurry: I loved it so much!! :catcry::catcry::catcry: I should watch it again some time!!! Can just recommend!! :yearight:

I mean... some are really nice!!! No mistake!! But a lot have quite the stupid drama... for example, someone once talked about the manga Peach Girl, like,,, badly,,, and I thought: How bad can it really be??? :catsweat: so I read a couple of chapters :catcry: it was awful. One of the worst things I have read in my entire life :tchpepe:
I remember this one a little, my sisters were invested in the anime and told me "just watch it" so i did it and i was like

I remember most of the characters pissed me off, especially the MC, i wanted to pull a Beerus and do this

I don't recommend this series not even as joke x')

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
:pepecorn:only one I've ever seen is Nana, which I'm currently watching. it's good.

not really interested in any others i've heard about

Here are some of my favorite shojo in no particular order.

Kodocha
Princess Tutu
Revolutionary Girl Utena
Boys Over Flowers
Magic Madoka
Ouran High School Host Club
Fruits Basket
Chihayafuru—(technically a josei)