Should I read this?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Hey guys! I heard good things about this series, should I read this?
I kinda started reading it a long while ago and I stopped right at the beginning where they fight that rock dude in a cave or whatever. The manga felt too generic to me.
I await your opinions :p
Yes it's a must read series.

Don't miss out on it.

It's really good 👌

Yes it's a must read series.

Don't miss out on it.

It's really good 👌
I can't say that this is must read series, case it's ideology and philosofy at the very minumum is one side mind. And that was main problem for me when I was watching anime. For me it's strange that nobles couldn't say any conter argument against Asta ideology. For me this is obviosly wrong, aspecially while I almost disagree with Asta. Ideology of equality in term of wealth, autority and power l, always sound wrong for me, especially in that world. To be clear I believe in equality considering from Law, case everyone is equal, in terms of rights, and justice. But could all people be equal in terms that Asta want. For example if Asta was born as orphan, obviosly he didn't have any home, he didn't have wealth, and obviosly he is noname for every one. But then Asta when get older manage to became King and bring nobles down, build his own home, marry on woman of his dreams and give birth to child. Now his child when born will already have Name, reputation, wealth, home, meanwhile somewhere another orphan will born who will not have anything of that, so could they be equal?) Also when we talk about nobles and their culture and their view on poor people, it's not bad actually, case it's same thing if you would placed to live with aboriganes who even eat food with their hands, and always stay naked. Equality in terms of humanity always will be something that will never happened, or it could happened, but for that humanity should disgrace things that bring splitting on classrs like: wealth, power and money...
Humanity for becaming equal has to became like elfs, but it's something that could bever happened at least in the near future of our world theoretical, and I didn's see that happening in Black Clover world.