Break Week Should Oda get a longer break?

should he get more than one month?

• No

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Hell NO

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • absolutely

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
One piece is too complex and i think oda deserves a longer break. So many loose ends to tie up and as soon as the story become about luffy only the arc sucks(finds bad guy>>> beats bad guy). Unlike mangas like hunter hunter where new story lines can be created,one piece is one story with different story lines that need to be tied up and connected at the end.

After wano Oda should just take a break not like togashi or god forbid like miura(still pissed about berserk) but alittle longer than one month

1.) He would be able to finish the story better
2.) He would have more time to create a story which lives up to fans expectation
3.) One piece return will be more epic
e.t.c

At the end we all want to remember one piece as one of the greatest stories out there and the potential huge. Not end up like game of thrones tv series

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Depends on how he wraps up Wano.
If he flops here, no amount of breaks can save him.
However, he still holds all the cards to pull off a fantastic ending for the arc.

I think the problem is that, Oda is not good at dragging out arcs. The best arc post timeskip for me was Zou as it was concise yet still packed a punch. He encountered the same problem with Dressrosa, not just Wano.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
Only if he gets rid of the yes-men pretending to be editors, and starts actually planning his shit so that we don't get another Wano. I'd be fine with it then.

he already gets 1 week vacation ever 3 weeks. They did jack shit for the story.

If anything, the story got worse the more vacations he got