Break Week Should Oda get a longer break?

should he get more than one month?

• No

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Hell NO

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • absolutely

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
Or his editors should grow some balls and start telling his ass no. It's their job :kriwhat:
Roof piece was suggestion of editor. Roof piece did not contribute anything.
Worst generation system was advice of editor. Trash.
Warlord system was advice of editor. Trash.
Oda think how he get rid of these system properly.
And Big Mom sacrificed in order to Mid and Infinite Law fans satisfy.
Warlord system even worse . How do warlord help marines or something during the series. Not even make sense .
Oda should get rid of commercialization pressure . That is all. When we were at begining of 2000s we dont have these kind of problem. Now every move should carry fans desire. So laaaaaaaamee. I am sure if marineford is written right now , no way for ace death .d

Definitely Oda did a good job with Wano it is easily on par with or even better than marineford for me. Can't wait to see what Oda has planned for next.

Not. Loda better be banned from drawing fights. Leave him with the story and the other with the power scale. We need another quality mangaka responsible for fights/skills and powers/pl. One Piece needs two mangakas.

I hope that he will read his own manga during this break first..
No other better way to make improvements...
I also wonder if Oda reads the manga himself. Many of the errors in the manga are shounen jump's fault. She doesn't allow mangaka to follow the public's opinions on the internet, this may reflect on Oda not improving much. The opinions of the critical public do not reach the author