Zolo

Cope Doctor
is there a reason why it only happens in spring i assumed that it wasn't something natural.. or is it that the season is ought to bring injuries like this during spring
pads are weaker... mine are still strong, but glass gets through if i jump on it on accident... I walk entire spring summer and autumn on my bare foots alone, no shoes or anything

Last edited:
NO lol
Post automatically merged:

I even work through blood and sweat on my bare foot
im like this since I was 5 years old (and yes its blood and dirt on my feat)
can't call muscle grease recklessness can i

Gambaree gmabree

btw is it agricultural activities only... i like stuff like that genuinely.. and you seems to be living in suburbs as well.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
can't call muscle grease recklessness can i

Gambaree gmabree

btw is it agricultural activities only... i like stuff like that genuinely.. and you seems to be living in suburbs as well.
Its more animal farming than agriculture since relief is not right for that... I live in individual farm. But I work for farmers. Lands are very beautifull there . If you are into things like that you would love it, landscape and all

Its more animal farming than agriculture since relief is not right for that... I live in individual farm. But I work for farmers. Lands are very beautifull there . If you are into things like that you would love it, landscape and all
My family core comes from suburbs and farms... so I'm ecstatic to be in such an environment.. its not some ancestral hobby tho... but just personal infatuations.

NO lol

I even work through blood and sweat on my bare foot
im like this since I was 5 years old (and yes its blood and dirt on my feat)
No wonder you has that kind of chad body, farming literally is whole body strength training right? I envy you in that aspect, there are farms nearby my house and i wish i grew in naturally activity-oriented environment like you.

My childhood consisted of playing games, reading books, homeworks, lack of physical activity so currently my core and lower body is so lacking. Trying to catch up by doing push-ups, sets of toweled dumbell here and there in between online office work but i lack cardio work.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
No wonder you has that kind of chad body, farming literally is whole body strength training right? I envy you in that aspect, there are farms nearby my house and i wish i grew in naturally activity-oriented environment like you.

My childhood consisted of playing games, reading books, homeworks, lack of physical activity so currently my core and lower body is so lacking. Trying to catch up by doing push-ups, sets of toweled dumbell here and there in between online office work but i lack cardio work.
When I was in army I sucked at gym, didnt know what to do there, one guy tought me how to train there but it wasnt for me, But when we were out in the field they called me monster lol, I had huge endurance to pain , and extremely great stamina... Actually when I got enroled I thought guys in army will be very strong, how wrong I was, most of those dudes were pathethic crybabys, some avoided all activities claiming they are sick. I had to carry most of them...
and farming is yes all body work... legs, arms, back, grip... since we do it all old school way... no mechanisms that make job easier... we still use horses to this day too... we kinda had to work since childhood to buy cloathes and stuff for school. Also good luck on your gains , physical activity is something all people should do IMO. For health and wellbeing

Last edited:
Gare à Gargo, K

Je montre ma Degaine de Gosse

Applaudissements, Publics
Pour cet événement photographique

Mesdames, Messieurs, Weeb, Nerds, Jock, Chad, personnes de mauvaises vie de toute taille
On se garde s'il vous plaît de me taille

:kayneshrug::kayneshrug::kayneshrug::kayneshrug:

Gargomus, Gagasaelalis, Gargocaetimos

Great one mate.:cheers:
Lmfao, man.

Did i show you this already ? Haters will say it's fake.

How did I not see this before?:gokulaugh::usoprice:

Walk Like an Egyptian @Zoro D Goat

Last edited: