Zolo

Cope Doctor
bruh urbanization is just shit tbh its all up to the government afterall, especially when its a capitalistic state where the one owning the industry conquers smaller ones..

the idea of living free is great honestly tho its hard in a world like this where being a part of such practices and societies is a must to survive
People dont want to leave urban areas becouse they are too weak to survive on their own. I find cities unbearable... there is nothing to do there, people go home after work and do what? sit on computer, phone or TV... If you go out, you go where and do what? feels empty to me.... after I finish my work, I try do fix something in my house, I do some chores, maybe create something that would help me in the future, make beer. a lot more people are depressed and dependant on pills, more psyhological problems... I dont know how world works. But I just want to be free as possible, its hard work but nothing beats the feeling when you have a free day , and in 5AM in the mornig you drink beer and look at rising sun

People dont want to leave urban areas becouse they are too weak to survive on their own. I find cities unbearable... there is nothing to do there, people go home after work and do what? sit on computer, phone or TV... If you go out, you go where and do what? feels empty to me.... after I finish my work, I try do fix something in my house, I do some chores, maybe create something that would help me in the future, make beer. a lot more people are depressed and dependant on pills, more psyhological problems... I dont know how world works. But I just want to be free as possible, its hard work but nothing beats the feeling when you have a free day , and in 5AM in the mornig you drink beer and look at rising sun
no cap

as someone who is dependent on society for progression i kinda envy you lol but education is must too

Ofcourse it is , thats why im educated too :D
yea you told me.. btw are you still in high school?
yea for me getting educated was for desired jobs anf stuff like being practical with your knowlege but.. honestly my primary intention for studies was to gain knowledge..

basically stuff u what to spend your life doing... but its not a waste if you don't get desired jobs there are small industries that require individuals that honestly have the skill set solely.. which is dope

at the end of the day taking your own steps along the way and being satisfied with it is what matters... and ofc being morally active as well and free too... ig true freedom is really when you are at ease with the steps you take regardless of what the society may say.. or trends may depict..

Zolo

Cope Doctor
yea you told me.. btw are you still in high school?
yea for me getting educated was for desired jobs anf stuff like being practical with your knowlege but.. honestly my primary intention for studies was to gain knowledge..

basically stuff u what to spend your life doing... but its not a waste if you don't get desired jobs there are small industries that require individuals that honestly have the skill set solely.. which is dope

at the end of the day taking your own steps along the way and being satisfied with it is what matters... and ofc being morally active as well and free too... ig true freedom is really when you are at ease with the steps you take regardless of what the society may say.. or trends may depict..
Its important to do things that makes you happy, no stress or preasure, no anxiety. Im 27 so I finished school long ago. been in OP communities since 2007

No and im not planning to... I live with my Gf for 4 years now in her house, So Im saving money to buy something of my own , either next year or a year after that.
Post automatically merged:

Finnaly raining after drought + my cows
Are those really your cows? Man, that lifestyle is dope. Figure and hardworking-wise you are Zoro, but in lifestyle, you are truly Luffy, throwing yourself off of a cliff and struggling against wild life to survive. One of the GOAT pics here imo
Post automatically merged:

Japanese food is life.
Us mass monster body fans are still waiting for that training regiment lol:steef:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Are those really your cows? Man, that lifestyle is dope. Figure and hardworking-wise you are Zoro, but in lifestyle, you are truly Luffy, throwing yourself off of a cliff and struggling against wild life to survive. One of the GOAT pics here imo
Thank you nakama

Yes those are mine, I have 5 cows in total. right now survival like that is harder becouse of government restrictions... people never see how much of their own freedom is taken away uunless they try to be as free as possible.